Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
Different Deadlines For Each Scholarship Program At South Australia University.
Scholarships at the University of Brunei Darussalam are currently open. starscholarshipopportunities will guide you through the details of this scholarship, its benefits, and the application process.
International students can apply for the University of Brunei Darussalam Award 2022-2023, which is a fully financed graduate scholarship. The UBD scholarship will include a monthly allowance of BND 500.00, as well as tuition waivers, on-campus housing, and field research allowances (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates).
This is a highly competitive award, and academically talented and qualified individuals are strongly urged to apply. Brunei Darussalam University offers this grant to outstanding candidates who want to pursue their PhD studies after earning excellence in their Master’s degree.
Universiti Brunei Darussalam is a national research university located in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei. It was established in 1985 and has since become the largest university in the country in terms of student enrolment and curriculum offered.
UBD is ranked 86th in Asia by the 2020 QS Asia University Rankings, and 254th in the world by the 2021 QS World University Rankings.
UBD was established in 1985, opening its doors to the first intake of 176 students. Since then, UBD has seen an increase in the number of graduates, the introduction of new academic programmes, the enhancement of infrastructure and the development of graduate studies.
The university moved to its current location, Tungku Link, in 1995. There are nine academic faculties and seven research institutes covering the fields of Science, Health Sciences, Asian Studies, Policy Studies, Education, Business, Engineering, Biodiversity, Advanced Materials & Energy Sciences, Advanced Research, Applied Data Analytics, Islamic Studies, Leadership, Innovation & Advancement.
University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023 Details
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Brunei Darussalam University
- Study in: Brunei Darussalam
- Program Period: 3 years
- Deadline: February 28, 2022 /July 31, 2022 (January 2023 intake)
- Courses Offered:
- Health Sciences
- Brunei Studies
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Business & Economics
- Asian Studies
- Integrated Technologies
- Advance Materials and Energy Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Policy Studies
Click here to know more about the specializations of each field of study
University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023 Benefits
University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- A subsistence allowance of BND 500.00 per month for 36 months.
- Waived tuition fees, including registration and acceptance fees at University of Brunei Darussalam.
- On-campus accommodation for 36 months.
- Allowances for field research (BND 1000.00 for Arts and Humanities, and BND 2000.00 for Science candidates)
- For candidates not residing in Brunei Darussalam, one round trip economy class air ticket will be provided from their home country upon accepting the scholarship and to their home country upon completion of their studies.
Checkout this opportunity Albukhary International University Scholarship
University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
To qualify for University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- A second class upper honors Bachelor degree and a Master degree with a good publication record from and after undertaking the Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- Has at least a first class honors Bachelor degree with a distinction in Master degree or equivalent qualification.
- Fit to pursue studies in the area of choice.
- A high quality and impact research proposal.
- For all programmes, applicants must have at least a credit 6 in English Language at GCE ‘O’ Level Examination or a grade ‘B’ in IGCSE English (as a Second Language) or an IELTS score of 6.0 or a TOEFL minimum overall score of 550.
Checkout this opportunity KAUST VSRP Internship Program 2022 – Fully Funded
How to apply
Please follow the following application instructions to win UBD Graduate Scholarship:
- Fill the application here.
- Upload the following documents in a PDF form:
- Certified true copies of academic certificates [O Level, A Level, HND etc], including university transcripts (where applicable) and English proficiency qualification [IELTS, TOEFL, BEC, etc].
- International passport.
- For in-service applicants working in the private sector and Government sector (excluding Ministry of Education and Ministry of Religious Affairs): a letter of permission from the employer.
- For international applicants: a security clearance letter from the country of origin.
- Certified English translation must be submitted for document that are not in the English language.
- Confirm the information you provided and submit your application.