Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
KAUST VSRP Internship Program 2022 – Fully Funded
Deadline: December 31, 2022
Applications are open for the KAUST VSRP Internship Program for international students for the academic 2022. The internship is offered at the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology for a minimum of three to a maximum of 6 months at KAUST. This research internship is offered to all international students.
All eligible BS / BSc and MS international students who are currently in their 3rd year or have graduated from the bachelor’s degree or those enrolled in a master’s degree can apply for the KAUST VSRP internship program. 130 VSRP interns are accepted annually, including men and women. This is an excellent opportunity to add experience to your CV and do an internship abroad. The internship is fully funded, covering all the costs of international students.
KAUST VSRP Internship program is an exciting opportunity for international students to become involved in research with mentor teachers in selected research areas. Each internship usually lasts from 3 to 6 months. Students will be exposed to cultural activities, field trips, various aspects of KAUST’s work with relevance to understanding. The international internship includes fieldwork, laboratory work, conferences and data workshops.
KAUST VSPR internship program will cover all the expenses related to the internship including air travel and visa cost, accommodation, living allowance and health insurance will also be provided to the interns. It is an excellent opportunity for international students to gain practical experience and prepare for professional careers.
Details about the KAUST VSRP Internship Program
- Environmental science
- Mathematical Sciences
- Chemical Engineering
- Marine Science
- Physical science
- Electrical Engineering
- Material Science and EngineeringApplied Physics
- Plant Science
- Biological Science
Deadline is December 31, 2022
Country: Saudi Arabia
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria the KAUST VSRP Internship Program
Here are the eligibility criteria for the KAUST VSPR internship program:
- Students who are currently in their third year or bachelor’s degree or those who are enrolled in a master’s degree.
- International students from all countries are welcomed.
- Applicants must have obtained at least a 3.5 GPA out of 4.0, some research projects require GPA above 3.60.
- Applicants must be proficient in English.
- They must be able to submit all the documents required by KAUST.
- Applicants must be vaccinated; they must submit the official vaccination certificate.
Benefits the KAUST VSRP Internship Program
Here are the benefits offered by the KAUST VSRP internship program 2022:
- A monthly stipend of $1000 will be provided.
- A bedroom with a private bathroom will be provided.
- Cost of the visa. will be covered.
- Roundtrip airfare will be provided.
- Health insurance will be covered,
- Participation in social and cultural activities.
- Access to community resources.
Other details the KAUST VSRP Internship Program
- Official Transcripts in English from Current & private institutions
- Official vaccination certificate
- Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Valid Passport
Note: Information regarding vaccines are provided on the official website of the KAUST VSPR internship program, make sure to read the details carefully before starting the application.
Checkout this opportunity to Study in Japan. Read this MEXT Ritsumeikan APU Japanese Government Scholarship 2022