Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
Scottish Government Scholarships 2022-23 (Funded)
Deadline: May 31, 2022
The Scottish Government Scholarships 2022-23 provides a great opportunity for all students seeking a postgraduate degree in Scotland. The Scholarship program gives you an opportunity to explore the fields of science, technology, creative industries, renewable energy, and healthcare and medical sciences. A Scotland Saltire Scholarship will enable you to interact with an international network of Saltire Scholars and enhance your future career prospects. During this time, you will enhance your interpersonal and communication skills within the teamwork structure, thus expanding your social network.
The Saltire Scholarship program 2022-23 offers a variety of scholarships offered by several Scottish universities and colleges in direct collaboration with the Scottish Government. Scholarships to study in Scotland are a creditable investment since the country is home to world-renowned educational institutions that are widely recognized for their academic excellence. This scholarship program is designed to broaden your educational horizons and add diversity to your overall personality, allowing for a diverse range of interests. The scholarship will enhance your chances of finding employment in a globally competitive job market.
The government of Scotland has always been committed to providing opportunities for students from all backgrounds, and this Scotland Saltire Scholarship is yet another example of that commitment. The scholarship provides Euro 8,000 per annum and gives you the opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful places on Earth. Scotland’s Government offers master’s scholarships in a wide range of fields, including science, medicine, technology, creative industries, etc.
Scottish Government Scholarships 2022-23 Details
- Scholarship Host Country: Scotland
- Funded By: Scottish Government
- Eligibility: International Students
- Course Level: Masters
- Deadline: 31st May 2022
Programs available at the Scottish Universities:
- Earth Sciences
- Weather and Climate
- Communications, Media, and Culture
- New Media Studies
- Computer Games / Computer Arts
Health Care & Medical Sciences
- Physical and Life Sciences
- Health Sciences
Clean and Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Biomass / Biofuels
- Hydro / Solar / Tidal / Wind power
Scottish Government Scholarships 2022-23 Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have an offer letter from a Scottish university.
- The program is open to citizens of Canada, Japan, the USA, India, China, Hong Kong, and Pakistan.
- Applicants must be able to meet living expenses.
- Applicants should not have previously studied in Scotland.
- Applicants should not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
Scottish Government Scholarships 2022-23 Selection Criteria
- Be interested in studying in Scotland.
- Be able to demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Aspire to work and study in an international environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
Checkout this opportunity to Study in Japan. Read this MEXT Ritsumeikan APU Japanese Government Scholarship 2022
Scottish Government Scholarships 2022-23 Benefits
- The Scholarship award is valued at Euro 8,000 per annum for any one year of the program.
- Studying in the UK constituent country is an excellent opportunity for international students.
- Through this program, the students will gain exposure to the international market and have the opportunity to step into a professional career.
Checkout this opportunity KAUST VSRP Internship Program 2022 – Fully Funded
How to apply
- The students are required to apply via the official website Under the Scotland Saltire scholarship section.
- Please select the name of the University to which you had applied, the program for which you had received an offer letter, and the course in which you were interested in.
- You must answer each of the given essay questions within a word limit of 150.
- You must provide all supporting documents outlined in the application form.