Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
Shanghai Government Scholarship Fully Funded
Deadline: April 29, 2022
Applications are open for Shanghai Government Scholarship for the academic year 2022. As such, The scholarships are offered to pursue bachelor’s, master and doctoral degree programs for international students. Besides, The Shanghai Government scholarships are fully funded, covering tuition fees, on-campus accommodation, stipends for students and medical insurance, and international students from all countries can apply for a full-time degree program. Additionally, the program is one of the scholarships offering the most significant number of awards for international students. However, a nominal application fee must be paid during the application process; the application fee is non-refundable. Also read Gist Undergraduate Scholarship in South Korea Fully Funded.
Furthermore, IELTS or other English language proficiency tests are not mandatory. Applicants can also apply from various fields as the Shanghai government scholarship offers almost all the academic fields and majors. There are two types of scholarships for international students, type A and type B. The first one offers more benefits than type B, so before you apply, go through the detailed information of each type, including their requirements and what they are offering. China offers a vast number of scholarships each year and welcomes thousands of international students. The duration of the scholarship in China is almost similar to the duration of a specific degree program. The duration of the scholarship for the bachelor program is four years, while for the master’s scholarship, the duration is two years, and for a PhD, it is 3 to 4 years maximum. If you want to apply for this scholarship program, make sure to read till the end, so you don’t miss out on any detail. Check other opportunities offered by china here.
Details about Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022
- Business, Economy, Management Administration
- Chinese Language and Literature
- Computer Science
- Estuary and Coastal Research
- Ecological and Environmental Science
- Education Science
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Technology
- Fine Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Finance and Statics
- Geographic Science
- International Chinese Studies
- Key Laboratory of Precision Spectroscopy
- Molecular Engineering
- Physical Education and Health
- Psychology and Cognitive Science
- Social Development
- Software Engineering
- Teacher Education
- Urban and Regional Science
- Country: China
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 10, 2022
Eligibility Criteria of the Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022
Here are the eligibility criteria for the Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese international students.
- They must be physically and mentally healthy.
- Applicants applying for an undergraduate program must hold a high school diploma.
- Applicants must be under 25 years.
- Applicants who want to apply for the master’s degree program must submit a bachelor’s degree certificate, and PhD applicants shall hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree.
- Students who want to apply for a bachelor’s program must be under 35 years.
- They must be able to submit all the required documents.
Benefits of the Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022
Shanghai government scholarship will cover the following benefits:
- Tuition fee
- Registration fee
- Free medical insurance
- Monthly stipend of about CNY 3500 for PhD candidates, CNY 3000 for master’s program candidates and CNY 2500 for undergraduate students.
- Exemption from full tuition fee
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
Checkout this opportunity to Study in Japan. Read this MEXT Ritsumeikan APU Japanese Government Scholarship 2022
Required Documents of Shanghai Government Scholarship 2022
- Complete application form University application form (online)
- Academic certificates
- Passport (copy)
- Research and study plan
- Statement of purpose
- Research proposal (PhD)
- Two recommendation letters
- Physical examination form
- Proof of language proficiency
- Supporting documents (if required)
- No criminal activity certificates