Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
DAAD Germany Scholarship 2023 |Fully Funded
DAAD Scholarship Deadline: Depending on chosen study program; please check deadlines here.
Apply for DAAD Germany Government Scholarship 2023. DAAD German Scholarship is available to pursue Fully Funded Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, Ph.D. in Any Academic fields. Applicants belong to Any Nationality are eligible for this Scholarship in Germany. It is considered one of the Top Scholarship in the World. All expenses are Fully Sponsored by the German Government.Why German Scholarship ar the Most Famous scholarship? because they are highly paid scholarships. You will receive 800-1200 Euros in this scholarship. German universities are Tuition-Free.DAAD is the largest support organziation. Germany announced 2,000 Scholarships in Germany 2021. The Total Number of Programs is like Masters/MPhil (34 Programs), MBA (One Year Program), LLM (One Program), and Ph.D. (Two Ph.D. Programs only). There is No separate Application Required. The Full Detailed Information about the German Government Scholarships 2023 is given below.
This is an amazing opportunity to travel to Germany this year.
Summary of DAAD Germany Scholarship 2023
- Level of Study: Doctoral (PhD) / Masters
- Institution: DAAD
- Study in: Germany
- Courses Offered:
- Economic Sciences, Law
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Art, Design
- Engineering and Natural Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Language and Cultural Studies
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences
- Medicine, Health Sciences
- You can also see the complete list of available Postgraduate Courses.
- Program Period: Between 12 and 36 months depending on the length of the chosen study program.
- DAAD Scholarship Deadline: Depending on chosen study program; please check deadlines here.
Benefits of the DAAD Germany Scholarship 2023
DAAD Scholarship 2023 for Masters and PhD Germany provide the recipient with following benefits:
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
- One-off study allowance.
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy.
- Contribution towards tuition fees that may be charged by the university (max. € 500.- per semester).
Courses Offered by DAAD Germany Scholarship 2023
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Eligibility of DAAD Germany Scholarship 2023
- Candidates fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study program in Germany (above-average result for the first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
required documents for DAAD Germany Scholarship 2023
- DAAD application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), a maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary), (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
How to apply
- Signed DAAD application form with current date
- Personally signed CV (please use the sample europass form at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/) with current date
- Personally signed Letter of Motivation (with reference to current occupation and choice of postgraduate programme(s), two pages maximum) with current date.
IMPORTANT: When applying for more than one postgraduate course (maximum 3 courses), you have to submit one motivation letter explaining why you are applying for these specific courses and why you chose that priority.
- Letter of recommendation from your current employer; the letter must have letterhead, a signature and official stamp and must be of current date (not in a sealed envelope)
- Certificate(s) of Employment from the employer(s) that proof a minimum of two years of relevant working experience (after the bachelor degree) at the time of application and if possible, a guarantee of re-employment from your current employer upon returning home.
- Proof of Language Skills:
- English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: The institutional TOEFL is not accepted)
- German – Required for courses taught in German
- Copies of Academic Degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- Copies of Academic Transcripts, incl. grading-scale (certified translation if necessary)
- Applicants from the People’s Republic of China are asked to submit an APS Certificate with their application documents.
Note: Some courses may require additional documents. For detailed information, please see the relevant course description in the Brochure and on the respective websites. The complete applications have to be submitted in English or German to be considered.
Checkout this opportunity to Study in Japan. Read this World Forum for Democracy 2022 | France