Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
Everything you need to know about migrating to Canada
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MIGRATING TO CANADA
One of the things that many people want is to immigrate to Canada. Canada is one of the most popular countries for a large number of people due to its high standard of living, excellent education, and other factors that make it an important destination for people looking to immigrate, as we will demonstrate to you in this article. This article provides everything you need to know about migrating to Canada.
- Canada ranks second in the world in terms of size.
- For a group of people, Canada is one of the best studies and tourism destinations.
- The number of people immigrating to Canada is about 300,000.
- According to the population census that was conducted in 2016, the total number of people born to foreign fathers and mothers is about one fifth of the population.
- It is expected that by 2036 the total number of children born to foreign fathers will be half the population of Canada.
Why migrate to Canada
- Canada provides suitable job opportunities and a relatively high standard of living.
- Canada is characterized by its possession of beautiful natural areas of plains, mountains and beaches, and one of the most important tourist attractions there is the magnificent Niagara Falls.
- The academic education system in Canada can be considered one of the best in the world.
- Canada was recently ranked first in the world in terms of personal freedom.
- It is considered one of the safest countries in the world.
How to immigrate to Canada
There is more than one way to immigrate to Canada, the most prominent of which are:
Express Entry System
- It is the quickest and most efficient way to enter and stay in Canada. • The average processing time for a visa application is six months, and it is also possible to apply online, making it easier to reach people who want to live permanently in Canada.
- The immigrant can choose between three federal programmes based on his age, education, and scientific experience: The Federal Skilled Worker Program, the Federal Skilled Program, and the Canadian Experience Class.
- All you have to do is register online once a year, and you’ll be entered into the biweekly draw automatically.
The Atlantic Canadian Immigration System
- It is considered the second fastest way to immigrate to Canada.
- This system also has a processing time of up to 6 months.
- This system has recently been updated and some applications can be submitted online so that work permits can be obtained.
- There is more than one program in this system are the Atlantic International Graduate Program and the Atlantic High Skills Program in addition to the Atlantic Intermediate Skills Program.
British Columbia Provincial Nomination Program
- The British Columbia Provincial Nomination Program processes immigration applications within a period of two to three months.
- The application is made through the online portal via the Internet.
Travel to study
It is one of the ways in which you can travel to and study in Canada.
Eligibility to immigrate to Canada
The Canadian government has set some conditions that must be met by people wishing to immigrate to it, the most important of which are:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old at the time of application.
- The applicant must mention the family status and experiences of the wife, as well as the number and ages of children.
- The applicant must be fluent in either French or English.
- When submitting the application, it is preferable to have relatives residing in Canada, as this gives the applicant some additional points.
- The applicant must achieve immigration points at a rate of more than 65 points out of the 100 points the embassy sets for approval of the immigration application.
- The immigrant must have at least two years of professional experience in one of the disciplines.
- It is preferable for the applicant to have an appropriate academic qualification
Documents required for immigration to Canada
The Canadian Immigration Department website can be accessed from here to determine the appropriate immigration programme. The required documents are as follows and must be translated from one of the approved offices:
- The person wishing to immigrates birth certificate.
- His passport must be valid for a minimum of six months.
- A certificate indicating that he has completed the seventh level in either English or French. For males, a certificate of completion of military service.
- A medical certificate issued by one of the authorized authorities.
- A certificate of experience.
- If the student is travelling to study, he must submit a transcript of his high school grades. Marriage document in case the applicant is married or divorce document in case he is divorced.
- Children’s birth certificates, if any.
- A bank statement that proves that the person has an appropriate amount of money to help him with the cost of living in Canada.