Do you want to study in France? Studying in Paris can be a prestigious opportunity for international students aiming for higher education in France. Applications are now open for the Universite Paris-Saclay Scholarships 2022-2023. The scholarships are offered to pursue master’s degree programs for international students. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to study in a world-class international university. It is an excellent opportunity for the students to study under highly qualified professors, lecturers and trainers and improve their technical and research skills up to doctoral level. The scholarship for international students are fully funded; they will cover almost all the educational expenses along with all accommodations.
This Scholarships will be awarded for one or two years to students enrolled in a master’s program at Universite Paris-Saclay, depending on their admission level and subject/course. All academic fields are offered except for the vocational training program. So what are you waiting for? Apply for the scholarship in France and get an opportunity to study in one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Details about Universite Paris-Saclay Scholarships
- Country: France
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: May 14, 2023
Eligibility Criteria of Universite Paris-Saclay Scholarships
– Students admitted to a Paris-Saclay University Master’s programme delivered by one of the following institutions: AgroParisTech, CentraleSupelec, ENS Paris-Saclay, INSTN-CEA, IOGS, UEVE, UPSaclay, UVSQ. Among these students, only those who answer one of the following criteria are eligible to apply:
– Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
– Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
– Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
– Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
– All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
– Students who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
– Students receiving any other type of funding whose amount exceeds 650€ per month.
Together with UNHCR (the UN Refugee Agency) and backed by MEnS association (Migrants dans l’Enseignement supérieur / Migrants in Higher Education), Paris-Saclay University is implementing a bonus system for refugee students or students with subsidiary protection within the framework of the IDEX scale of scholarships.
If you are concerned by this status, please indicate it in your statement of purpose as soon as you submit your application to the master’s degree.
Benefits of the Universite Paris-Saclay Scholarships
This scholarships will provide the following benefits:
- The scholarship costs up to 20,000£ per year.
- The advantage of this scholarship is that this is ten months paid scholarship.
- A travel allowance will be provided.
- 1,000£ is also included in travel and visa expenses.
How to Apply
1) Selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form.
Upon receipt of this email, students wishing to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator…).
2) Each of the two references named by the candidate will be sent a link by email to an online recommendation form. They will be asked to complete and submit the form prior to the closing day of the scholarship call.
The candidate will automatically be informed when each reference has submitted the form.
3) The application file for a scholarship will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references.
Please note: the candidate will not receive a message confirming that the application is complete.
It is up to the candidate to ensure both references complete and submit the form by the deadline given in the invitation email.
Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will automatically be rejected.