University of Saskatchewan Scholarship in Canada 2022
Deadline: December 1, 2021
The University of Saskatchewan offers scholarships for undergraduate and Master’s degree programs. The Scholarship will be provided to international students. The expense will be covered only until the duration of the Scholarship.
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic achievements, and students will be considered for the Scholarship on admission automatically. The duration of the Scholarship for the undergraduate program is 4 years, while for the Master’s program, the duration is 2 years.
The University of Saskatchewan is a leading public research university in Canada and offers almost all academic fields and courses. They host more than 3,000 international students every year. The University is also known for its contributions towards research in the medical field. According to QS world ranking, the University ranks in the top 500 universities globally, while it is the 19th best University to pursue education for international students.
Most students prefer to study in Canadian universities as Canada offers various scholarships for international students to pursue higher education in Canada. Canada is the number one country in the world, not only for the standard of living but with an aspect of quality education.
Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply for the program
- Business and Economics
- Environment and Earth Science
- History, Culture, and Arts
- Languages and Communication
- Society and Law
- Life Science and Chemistry
- Indigenous Programs
- Engineering and technology
Here is the criteria for the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship:
- The applicant must be an international student residing outside of Canada.
- The applicant must be proficient in English and submit an English proficiency test score (IELTS, TOEFL, or Duolingo).
- For the undergraduate program, the applicant must have completed a high school diploma.
- To avail of this Scholarship for the Master’s program, the applicant must have completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
- To avail of this Scholarship for a doctorate program, the applicant must have completed a Master’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
Here are some benefits of the University of Saskatchewan Scholarship:
- Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship: the applicants will be considered for Scholarship when they will apply for admission. $500 to $3,000 will be awarded under this Scholarship.
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarship:
These are renewable entrance scholarship that includes the following awards:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First: $10,000 annually ($40,000 in total over 4 years)
- Chancellor’s Scholarship: $7,500 per year ($30,000 in total for 4 years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarship: $6,000 each year for 4 years.
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships: A sum of a total $24,000 will be awarded.
- College of Agriculture and Bio-renewable Entrance Scholarships: $3,000/year for 4 years.