Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
Best countries to study abroad
Best countries to study abroad
Studying abroad is one of the things that many students want to know a lot about, and they are looking for the best countries to study, whether at the educational level or for the prices that suit it. We will show you the best countries to study 2022 and all the details of this matter through this article, so follow us.
List of Best countries to study abroad
Many countries are considered among the leading destinations for studying abroad due to their high level of education and other factors that make them an essential destination to travel to; the most important of these countries are:
Studying in Germany
- Germany has 46 universities out of 1,049 ranked as the best universities in the world.
- Germany offers free tuition to university students in all states except for one.
- Germany is one of the countries that international students go to the most. It has the best universities in several disciplines; among the best universities in Germany are the Technical University, the Free University of Berlin, the University of Heidelberg and the Heimault University in Berlin.
- The cost of living in Germany ranges around 850 euros per month, and it varies from city to city.
- Governmental higher education institutions do not charge exorbitant tuition fees for obtaining a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
Study in Australia
- Australia is one of the essential destinations preferred by many international students due to its high standard of living.
- Australia is one of the best countries to study and work in 2022.
- The cost of living in Australia ranges from $300 to $500 per week.
- Study costs in Australia can reach up to 14,400 US dollars per year and may reach 26,600 dollars per year.
- Australia has 8 of the best universities in the world among its universities.
- Among the best universities in Australia are the University of Sydney, the University of Melbourne and the Australian National University.
- Since 2013, Australia has made changes to its student visa policy, which has led to the influx of many students to study there, especially from South Asian countries.
Studying in Canada
- Studying in Canada is cheaper than studying in many other countries.
- The costs of studying in Canada vary depending on the program to be studied. The cost of studying the arts and humanities may reach 13,500 Canadian dollars per year.
- As for living costs in Canada, housing in one-bedroom apartments is 700 Canadian dollars. As for food, transportation, communications, etc., it costs the student about 350 Canadian dollars per month.
- Among the best universities in Canada are the University of Toronto, the University of Montreal, and British Columbia.
Study in Britain
- The United Kingdom is one of the best destinations to study. It is one of the places with cultural diversity. Its universities offer several specializations and link a network of successful graduates, and British universities guide students through comprehensive support and financial support aid.
- Among the best universities in Britain are the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge and the Imperial University of London and the University of Edinburgh.
- The study costs depend on the course to be studied and the level to be taken.
- During the past years, the United Kingdom made some changes in visas for study. It allowed students two years after graduation to stay in Britain, which increased international students.
Study in the United States
- The United States has more than 4000 universities located in various American states.
- Students from all over the world of different nationalities and cultures study in American universities, contributing to the students’ easy adjustment.
- The United States has 12 of the world’s best universities.
- American institutions offer several certificates and training courses recognized in all countries of the world.
- Among the best universities in the United States are Harvard University, California, and Columbia University.
- Universities in the United States offer some courses to suit each educational level.
- The United States has many multinational companies. Therefore, it is considered impossible for a student to return to his country after graduating without obtaining a suitable job opportunity in one of these companies.
study in Italy
- Italy is one of the best European countries to study in, with 34 world-class universities.
- Tuition fees in Italy are suitable for many categories, as the costs of one academic year range from 850 to 1,000 euros. For students from European Union countries, the costs of studying for them are lower.
- The Italian government offers some scholarships to help students complete their studies.
- The tuition costs are about 300 euros per month, and the housing cost is 200 euros per month.
- Among the best universities in Italy are the University of Bologna and the University of Scienza
Studying in the Netherlands
- The Netherlands is one of the most popular destinations for international students to study, as it is famous for its impeccable education systems.
- The Netherlands is famous for studying management and engineering business programmes.
- Among the most important universities in the Netherlands are the Delft University of Technology and the University of Amsterdam, and Leiden University.
- The fees for studying in the Netherlands range from 6000 Euros to 10 thousand Euros per academic year for Bachelor’s students, and Masters, the costs range from 7000 to 20 thousand Euros.
- Accommodation costs in the Netherlands range from 800 to 1,000 euros per month, and this figure includes accommodation, food and health insurance, in addition to transportation costs.