Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
FAO Internship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
Another significant UN announcement. The FAO Internship Program 2022 is now accepting applications. The FAO is a United Nations specialised agency. The Food and Agriculture Organization is the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization acronym. They’ve launched an internship platform for foreign undergraduates, master’s students, and recent grads. Candidates of any nationality are eligible to apply. FAO operates in approximately 130 countries throughout the globe, with its headquarters in Rome, Italy.
FAO offers a Paid Internship. Undergraduate, Graduate or Post-graduate degrees in different fields are welcomed to contribute by their knowledge and gain practical experience in their field of interest. The FAO Internship Programme is a learning opportunity. You can apply for any duty station across any country.
There is No need for any Language Test like IELTS/TOEFL. The duration of an internship assignment is between 3 and 11 months. Candidates should be aged between 21 and 30 at the start of their internship. Moreover, there are many other Internships are open too. The detailed information about the Food and Agriculture Organization Internship 2022 is given below.
FAO Internship Program 2022 Details
- Organization: FAO
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/Post Graduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: No Deadlines
FAO INTERNSHIP Benefits
- Yes. Interns will receive a Stipend in local currency and not exceed US$ 700 per month. In this amount, the interns can easily manage the other expenses.
- Medical coverage related to service-incurred is also provided
FAO INTERNSHIP Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: candidates must be nationals of FAO Members.
- Education: candidates must be students enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate or recent graduates.
- Languages: candidates must have a working knowledge of at least one FAO official language (English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, or Russian).
- Age: Candidates should be aged between 21 and 30 at the start of their internship.
- Skills: candidates should be able to adapt to an international multicultural environment, have good communication skills, and be knowledgeable in the use of basic computer programs.
- Family relation: candidates with family members (defined as brother, sister, mother, father) employed by FAO under any type of contract are not eligible for the Internship Programme.
How to Apply
- You can visit the FAO Internship by clicking on the apply now button below
- Click on the Internship Programme in the sidebar.
- To check your country if eligible. Please click here