Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
GRIFFITH Scholarship in Australia.
Deadline: April 18, 2022 / August 05, 2022 / December 04, 2022
Pursue your studies in Australia. Good news! Applications for Griffith University Scholarships are currently open. In this article, we will explain this scholarship program, its benefits and step by the step application process. Griffith University Scholarships 2022 – 2023 are open for international students to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate or post-doctoral studies. Griffith University offers many scholarships: some are fully funded, and some are partially funded.
About Griffith scholarship
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD /Postdoctoral
- Institution: Griffith University
- Study in: Australia
- Program Period: According to program selected
- Deadline: April 18, 2022 / August 05, 2022 / December 04, 2022
Griffith University Scholarships Eligibility Criteria:
To be eligible for Griffith University Scholarships, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7-point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021.
The benefit of Griffith University Scholarships
The scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fees that will be deducted from the undergraduate or postgraduate tuition fees for the duration of the program.