The Stipendium Scholarship 2023 will select 5000 international students. Applicants are offered more than 600 full degree programs, covering all higher education fields at all degree levels, including part-time and doctoral programs at 31 Hungarian higher education institutions. This is one of the best Fully Funded Scholarships in Hungary to Study in Hungary. The complete details, application guidelines, and procedure to apply for the Stipendium Hungary Government Scholarship 2023/24 is available below.
Hungary Government Scholarship 2023 Details
- Host Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, Non-Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- No of Scholarships: 5,000
- Deadline: 15 January 20223
Hungary Government Scholarship 2023 Benefits
The Stipendium Hungary Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. Hence it will cover all the expenses. Apply for a Scholarship.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided to selected students.
Hungary Government Scholarship 2023 Duration
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Scholarships: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
Hungary Government Scholarship 2023 Program Offered
- Agriculture Programs
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
Hungary Government Scholarship 2023 Required Documents
- These documents are necessary to be prepared before applying for this Hungary Government scholarship 2023/24.
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
Also Apply for Hokkaido University Presidents Fellowship in Japan
How to Apply
All applications must be submitted online as part of the online application process. Your application process will be reference by this page. This page contains all the information you need to complete the application.