Are you interested in working with International Police and getting Paid? Interpol Internships in France is open for applications for 2023. This is an amazing opportunity for those students who have or will soon graduate. Candidates will get an opportunity to work with the international Interpol organization. The Interpol organization is the world’s largest renowned international Police organization that works to facilitate worldwide police cooperation and crime control organizations. It is an excellent opportunity to work at this international organization and gain insight into the mechanics of international police cooperation. This paid internship is available for policing services and other security services. Furthermore, The Interpol organization also offers internships for support services, communications, strategic planning and human resources. By working with an international organization in France, candidates will be exposed to thrilling practical work and get international exposure. In addition to that, this international opportunity will make students and fresh graduates’ resumes stand out. Interpol Internships are available for eligible students in more than 195 member countries. During the internship in France, the interns will receive a monthly stipend of 550 euros. International students must bear the cost of accommodation, travelling and medical expenses. The duration of this international internship varies from 6 to 11 months. Most of these Interpol Internships are based in Lyon headquarters in France. Applicants with any academic background are eligible to apply. This organization accepts applications without any discrimination. Additionally, No IELTS is required for the Interpol internship program in France. So, hurry now and avail this golden opportunity to work with an international police services organization and experience the culture of France. INTERPOL is an internationally recognized police services organization that plays a prominent part in the global security architecture, maintaining stability, offering peace and inspiring trust in a fast-changing world. Interpol internships offer international students an exceptional opportunity to gain practical experience, develop a global perspective, and make their professional networks. As the world has become connected, these skills and knowledge will be increasingly valuable in the job market that can help students create a positive influence in their communities and worldwide.
Also read: University of Padua Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
Details about the Interpol Paid Internship
- Financial Coverage: Paid
- Country: France
Eligibility Criteria for Interpol Internships 2023
- Eligible candidates from 195 member countries are eligible to apply for this internship.
- Candidates must be from an Interpol member country.
- They must be enrolled in, or have graduated from, a post-secondary academic institution within the submission date of their application.
- In addition, candidates must have reached the legal age set by their country of origin/nationality.
- Candidates must be proficient in English.
Benefits of the Interpol Internships 2023 in France
- Monthly stipend of 550 euros (Lyon).
- No ILETS required.
- This internship will enrich your knowledge about international police and other fields available.
- It will help your resume stand out.
- Expand your network with international top-ranked organizations.
- International exposure.
- Applications are accepted without the discrimination of religion, gender or ethnicity.
Also :Apply For An European Schengen Visa
Requirements for Internship in Europe
- Cover Letter.
- The cover letter must answer the following questions:
- What is your motivation for joining the INTERPOL internship program?
- What are your interests and capabilities for the internship you are applying for?
- What do you expect from this internship?
- After securing the internship, candidates must provide a non-criminal record certificate from the nationality of belonging for the past 12 months.
- The application process for the Interpol internships is online. Therefore, the application must be submitted through the online portal.
- Applications submitted for specific vacancies will be considered authentic.
- Candidates must submit the documents listed above.
- Interpol will provide the required documents to get the Visa.
- The deadline is different according to the type of internship and assignment.