Do you want to study in Australia? The Melbourne University Scholarships in Australia 2024 are an excellent opportunity to pursue education in Melbourne. The University offers a number of international scholarships to both undergraduate and graduate students to study any field of their choice. The University of Melbourne Scholarships are thus, open to students to pursue all fields and study areas. To make education accessible and support the aspirations of students, the University offers a range of scholarships across various disciplines and academic levels. The Melbourne Scholarships aim to recognize and reward outstanding achievements in academics, research, or community contributions. International students have the option to explore a multitude of scholarship options that align with their goals. The Scholarship by Melbourne University are a prestigious opportunity for students from around the world to study free in Australia.
Moreover, the Melbourne University Scholarships 2024 include the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, Graduate Research Scholarships, Research Training Program Scholarship, and the Melbourne Research Scholarship. These are some of the scholarships in Australia that provide students with generous financial coverage and support. Some of these are fully funded scholarships that include full tuition fee remission. In addition, the Melbourne University offers approximately 1000 International Undergraduate Scholarships and almost 600 Graduate Research Scholarships. Hence, these Melbourne Scholarships are extremely competitive that acknowledge and reward outstanding academic achievements. So, it is important to make sure that you have an excellent overall profile. Similarly, Melbourne University is also a hub for advanced research, and various research scholarships are available for graduate students. Due to this, Melbourne University Scholarships in Australia attract students from all corners of the world.
In addition, the University of Melbourne is one of Australia’s leading institutions for higher education and research. It ranks among the top universities globally. The University provides an ideal educational experience for students while contributing significantly to the advancement of knowledge. Therefore, the Melbourne Scholarship also reflects the University’s commitment to promoting international education for all, regardless of financial barriers. So, what are you waiting for? Apply for this University of Melbourne Scholarship in 2024 and study in Australia.
Number of Scholarships Offered by Melbourne University:
All numbers are approximate
- Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship: 1000
- Graduate Research Scholarships: 600
- Research Training Program Scholarship: 350
- Melbourne Research Scholarship: 35
- Country: Australia
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded, Partially Funded
Eligibility Criteria for Melbourne University Scholarships 2024:
- Different scholarships include different eligibility criteria.
- The Melbourne University Scholarships are open to both local and international students from around the world.
- These scholarships are offered for all study fields.
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship:
- This Australian Scholarship is for international students who have completed secondary school outside Australia or foundation studies within Australia.
- They must be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not be a permanent resident of Australia.
- To qualify, applicants must have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate program at the University of Melbourne.
- All students must have excellent academic records. For more details, click here
Graduate Research Scholarship:
- The Melbourne Research Scholarship and Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships are for international and domestic students pursuing enrollment in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Applicants must satisfy the criteria for admission to a graduate research degree program at the University of Melbourne to be eligible.
Benefits of University of Melbourne Scholarships in Australia:
- The University of Melbourne offers a range of scholarships to domestic and international students that provide generous financial assistance.
- Receiving this scholarship provides access to one of Australia’s top-ranked and globally renowned institutions.
- It offers all students the chance to live and study in Australia.
Benefits of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship:
The Scholarship offers either a
- $10,000 reduction in tuition fees (fee remission) for the first year of an undergraduate degree.
- 50 percent reduction in fees for the entire three-year duration of an undergraduate degree.
- 100 percent fee remission for the complete three-year duration of an undergraduate degree.
Benefits of Graduate Research Scholarships:
- The University offers stipend and fee offset scholarships for graduate students pursuing advanced research degrees.
- Full fee offset is for up to two years for Master’s by Research students and up to four years for doctoral candidates.
- A living allowance of $37,000 per year.
- Relocation grants of $2000 for students relocating from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for those moving from outside Australia.
- International students who need a student visa receive Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership.
Benefits of Research Training Program Scholarship:
- This Melbourne Scholarship is provided by the Australian Commonwealth Government.
- It provides a complete fee offset for a maximum of two years for Master’s by Research students and up to four years for doctoral candidates.
- For the fee offset and stipend, Recipients of the stipend version also receive a living allowance and relocation grant.