MIPLC DAAD scholarship for 2022.
Deadline: 15th October, 2021.
MIPLC DAAD scholarship is open for 2022. MIPLC is a part of the DAAD postgraduate program scholarship, specifically for the intellectual property LLM program. The scholarship is fully funded for students who want to attain a postgraduate law degree from Europe and belong to developing countries. Outstanding graduates with excellent academic performance and achievements are encouraged to apply for this scholarship and influence their community.
Students will get an opportunity to experience studying IP and competitive law at one of the top institutes in Europe. Students of different ethnicities and nationalities will gather from different countries and exchange cultures. Students who cannot afford to study LLM outside their countries without financial assistance and demonstrate academic excellence will be preferred. It is an excellent opportunity to interact with top law professors, so do not miss out on this opportunity to study law in Europe.
The program is a joint project of top institutes of Europe and the United States of America, including Max Planck Institute, Technical University of Munich, Augsburg University, and Church Washington University. MIPLC DAAD scholarship is fully funded, while the MIPLC waiver scholarship is partially funded.
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: Developing Countries, Check the list on official website
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply for the MIPLC DAAD scholarship:
- In addition, applicants must belong to one of the developing countries.
- Applicants must be living in their home countries; applicants living outside the Home Counties for more than two years are not eligible.
- They must have obtained a four years bachelor’s degree.
- Suppose an applicant’s bachelor’s degree is three years. In that case, they must have one year of another degree to complete credit hours as of 4 years bachelor’s program or must have professional experience.
- They must have obtained a bachelor’s degree within the last 5 years, no more than six years at the time of application.
- Applicants must have 2 years of professional experience.
- Applicants must meet the admission criteria of MIPLC (Munich Intellectual Property Law Center).
- Applicants should be proficient in the English language.
MIPLC DAAD scholarship will provide:
- Full tuition fee of the program.
- 850 Euro as a monthly stipend.
- Health and liability insurance for the duration of the scholarship program.
- Cost of travelling from home country (if the travel is not funded by Home County).
- Research allowance.
- Free of cost German language course.
- Signed application form
- Signed CV
- Letter of motivation signed
- 2 letters of recommendation (one professional and one academic)
- Diploma/degree certificate
- Transcript (and grading scale)
- Ranking information
- School leaving certificate
- Grade conversion sheet
- Professional experience proof
- English test
- Application fee and proof of payment
- Signed financial assistance application form
- Signed statement on the economic situation
- Supporting documents
- Signed DAAD application form
How to Apply
- Complete and sign your application form, add the required documents and submit the application for admission.
- If applicants are only applying for a fee waiver scholarship, they must complete and sign the financial assistance form, including the supporting documents, and submit the application for admission.
- For the MIPLC DAAD scholarship, download and read the eligibility on the DAAD brochure. Next, apply for admission and financial assistance. Then complete the DAAD scholarship form and apply, but before that, make sure to use the checklist to ensure the complete application process is followed.
- Admission and fee waiver applications are open from first December till 30 April for the following year. The deadline for MIPLC DAAD scholarship application is October 15; applicants must apply a year in advance.
- Go through the details on the official website for application process guidance.