Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
POINT PARK UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP IN THE USA PARTIALLY FUNDED.
Deadline: On going
Star scholarship opportunities are pleased to announce a fantastic opportunity to study in the United States of America, the “Point Park University Scholarship” for international students to pursue an undergraduate program in the USA. However, the scholarship is hosted by point Park university. In addition, The scholarship ranges from $12,000 to more than 50% tuition fee waiver. Undergraduate newcomers and transfer students can apply. Moreover, the scholarship supports students in various ways, and they do not have to be repaid. Once you have been accepted to Point Park, you will automatically be eligible for these incentives. The Point Park University Scholarship also provides an excellent chance for international students to study in the United States without the burden of financial expenses. It is a highly recognized private university in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Many notable personalities are its alumni like John Amplas, Gerald M. Feierstein – U.S. ambassador, and others. International students are entitled to apply for their privately sponsored merit scholarships in addition to undergraduate and graduate studies. Scholarships are awarded based on academic performance and the student’s TOEFL/IELTS score; if the applicant is from a non-English speaking country, they can still apply.
Details about the Point Park University Scholarship in the USA
coverage: Partially Funded
Eligibility Criteria of the Point Park University Scholarship in the USA
Here are the criteria for the Point Park university scholarship in the USA:
- Applicants from all countries can apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants should have good high school grades.
- Students maintaining good academic records in the university will only be granted a scholarship for the following years.
- English proficiency certificate is required from any of the following:
- Level 112 ELS Completion
- Duquesne University ESL Advanced Level A with TOEFL score, or Duquesne University ESL Advanced Level B.
- For the students of certain countries, ACT/SAT is not necessarily required; check the list of countries here.
Benefits of the Point Park University Scholarship in the USA
- Merit Scholarship provides more than 50% tuition fees.
- In addition, $12,000 to $22,000 will be provided towards tuition fees of the undergraduate program.
Required Documents of the Point Park University Scholarship in the USA
- A statement
- One passport copy
- A pre-qualification degree
- English proficiency certificate
- Copies of all previous academic transcripts and certificates.