Romania Government Scholarship is one of the greatest and most desired scholarship programs in Europe for international students. Applications are available for the Scholarships given by the Romanian state for the academic year 2023. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania encourages all non-EU students to apply for the scholarship in Romania to pursue higher education (Undergraduate, Master, and PhD programs) at leading institutions of Romania. This completely financed scholarship in Romania is regarded one of the greatest fully funded scholarships in Europe for international students. It is an excellent chance for non-EU students to study in Europe and experience life in one of the main European nations. Not restricted to exposure to the European higher education system and rich culture, Romania government scholarship also provides doors to work and professional chances.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will support the Romanian Government Scholarships so the students don’t need to worry about the expenditures. The scholarship in Europe would give complete tuition cost exemption and lodging for overseas students. Applicants from any countries can apply for this scholarship. This European fellowship is very competitive; thus, a restricted number of incredibly gifted students with good academic record will be selected from each nation. Students from non-EU nations must exploit this chance if they intend to study in a European country.
Students can apply for master, PhD and undergraduate scholarships. The term for the undergraduate program will be 3 to 6 years; 2 years for the master’s program and lastly, for the Ph.D. program, the duration of the scholarship is 3 to 4 years. Almost all the academic fields, including architecture, visual arts, culture and civilization, journalism, political and administrative science, engineering, education science, social and human science, technical studies, oil and gas and agricultural science and science and technology are offered under this scholarship except medicine, pharmacy and dentistry. Students can chose from a wide choice of courses outside medical science. Unfortunately, this grant does not support medical science degrees such as MBBS, dentistry, Bachelor in Pharmacy and similar courses.
The purpose of government scholarships is to draw young, exceptional, highly motivated, and bright students to Romania to study while fostering cross-cultural dialogue. Romanian Government Scholarships will lessen students’ financial burden associated with educational costs and enable them to reach their full potential. The good news for students is that certain colleges in Romania do not require IELTS or TOEFL scores; applicants are accepted as long as they fulfill the minimum standards set out by the institution. It is merit enough to attend school in a nation where the literacy rate is more than 98%. It demonstrates how committed the government is to the young and its educational system. Not least among benefits is the increased exposure and employment possibilities for students studying in European nations.
The Romanian fellowship for foreign students 2023 is a fantastic chance to discover the splendor of a European nation. The region of Transylvania and Romania’s majestic mountains are well recognized. Numerous old churches and castles can be found there, including the clifftop Bran Castle that is linked to the Dracula legend tales. The courses given through this scholarship are in Romanian because the majority of the country’s population is able to speak it. In addition to its stunning natural scenery, Romania provides a wealth of educational and employment options.
Romania Government Scholarship Application Summary
- Scholarship Location: Romania
- Scholarship Package: Fully Funded
- Institute: Romania Government
- Deadline: 02/1/2023
Malardalen University Scholarship in Sweden Available Subjects
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Master in Engineering Mathematics
- Master in Financial Engineering
- Master in innovation and Design
- Master in Intelligent Embedded Systems
- Master in International Marketing
- Master in Product and Process Development
- Master in Social Work
- Master in Software Engineering
- Mater in Sustainable Energy Systems
- Master in Work-Life Studies
- Master in Public Health
- Master in Physiotherapy
Romania Government Scholarship Benefits
The government of Romania fully funds all international student scholarships. It will pay for all associated expenses for studying abroad. This section contains comprehensive information about the financial coverage and advantages. As a result, read it word for word without skipping anything.
- No application fee or registration fee is required. Furthermore, there is no fee required for aptitude and entrance test for PhD.
- Free language preparatory course for one year.
- Exemption on tuition fee for undergraduate, master and PhD programs.
- The Romanian government will provide free accommodation for international students for the duration of the scholarship program.
- A monthly stipend will be provided accordingly.
- Students may also receive full medical assistance for free.
- The applicants will have to cover the cost of international transport themselves so they should be prepared financially for the additional cost they have to cover.
- It is an excellent opportunity for international students who dream of studying in European countries but cannot afford it due to financial restraints.
- Explore European culture and international standards of education.
Romania Government Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Are you thinking about going to school in Europe? So why not submit an application for a 2023 government scholarship in Romania? Check the qualifying conditions before visiting the official website and beginning your application as this scholarship in Romania is quite competitive.
- Applicants from non-EU countries are eligible to apply.
- Citizens of European Union countries are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants shall not hold Romanian citizenship.
- They shall not be over 35 years to apply for the master’s program and be under 40 for the PhD program.
- International students shall hold a degree from a previously attended program.
- They must have an outstanding academic record.
- Applicants must undertake a preparatory language course for a year if they apply for an undergraduate or master’s scholarship.
- Romanian citizens or people who applied for protection in Romania cannot apply for this scholarship program.
- PhD applicants shall pass the entrance exam as a part of the selection process.
- Here is the list of documents required for the Romania government scholarship 2023 application.
- Updated CV.
- Applicant’s Passport.
- 2 passport-size recent photos.
- Properly and correctly filled form.
- A legal copy of the birth certificate (must be in English or Romanian).
- Official letter issued by the diplomatic mission of the country of origin.
- Application form for the issuance of letter of acceptance to study in Romania.
- Copies of diploma/degree or equivalent (bachelor, master) translated in English or Romanian language.
- An attested medical certificate provides that the applicant does not suffer from any contagious disease or other medical condition.
How to Apply
- The application process for the Romania scholarship is online.
- Applicants must submit their online applications through the Study in Romania platform by clicking on the APPLY NOW button at the end of the application process section.
- Go to the platform and then select APPLY NOW option on the official website.
- Create an account on the application portal; log in if you already have an existing one.
- Then start your application.
- Provide accurate contact and personal information.
- Applicants must submit the documents file in the given format.
- Applicants must scan supporting documents individually in PDF format.
- Applicants must follow the application submission procedure strictly.
- Applications must be submitted before the deadline ends.
- The deadline for the Romania Government Scholarship application is 1 March 2023.