Without paying a tuition, you could study in Sweden! For the academic year 2023, applications are now being accepted for the Malardalen University scholarship. International students can apply for the Malardalen University Scholarship in Europe to study for a Master’s degree in Sweden. The complete tuition for the selected applicants will be covered by the fully funded scholarship. Particularly international students from non-EU/EEA or non-Swiss countries will receive the scholarship in Sweden. A few nations, meanwhile, are not eligible for this award because of their connections to Sweden’s growth.
For international students interested in applying to the Master’s program at Malardalen, the university offers a variety of partial and fully funded scholarships. The scholarships will continue to cover the tuition fee as long as the students maintain a regular study schedule and the minimum number of credits needed each semester. Students are responsible for paying their own living costs and housing fees. The scholarship will become invalid if the student’s status switches from fee-paying to non-paying. The Master’s program at Malardalen University must be chosen as the applicant’s top option, together with all required application materials. Students from nations that have had a long-standing partnership with Sweden are not eligible for the scholarship in Europe for foreign students.
One of Sweden’s biggest institutions, Malardalen University, enrolls 16,000 students, 215 of them are doctorate candidates. The first institution in the world to receive ISO 14001 environmental certification is Malardalen University. The university provides research concentrations in areas such as mathematics, educational science, future energy, health and welfare, industrial economics and management, innovation, and product realization. This scholarship is open to all graduate students, and it is worth applying for because it is one of Sweden’s top 15 institutions.
With the help of this scholarship, overseas graduates will get academic advantages and information about prospects in Sweden. Students have a wonderful opportunity to improve their life significantly by pursuing higher education at one of Sweden’s top universities. This fellowship for overseas students offers you the chance to integrate into the global society while achieving academic success in your chosen area. This article below gives further information.
Malardalen University Scholarship in Sweden Application Summary
- Scholarship Location: Sweden
- Scholarship Package: Fully Funded
- Institute: Malardalen University
- Eligible Regions: All non-EU/EEA countries except Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Rwanda, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Bolivia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia
- Deadline: 02/1/2023
Malardalen University Scholarship in Sweden Available Subjects
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Master in Engineering Mathematics
- Master in Financial Engineering
- Master in innovation and Design
- Master in Intelligent Embedded Systems
- Master in International Marketing
- Master in Product and Process Development
- Master in Social Work
- Master in Software Engineering
- Mater in Sustainable Energy Systems
- Master in Work-Life Studies
- Master in Public Health
- Master in Physiotherapy
Also Read KTH Scholarship in Sweden 2023 | Study in Europe
Malardalen University Scholarship in Sweden Benefits
Malardalen University Scholarship in Sweden is an excellent scholarship opportunity for international students. Students concerned about financial coverage and benefits need not to worry. Below are the details about financial coverage and benefits offered by the fully funded scholarship in Europe.
- The Malardalen University scholarship will cover the 100% tuition fee of the Master’s program.
- However, the scholarship will not cover living cost. Students must arrange it by themselves.
- It is a good opportunity for international students to study in a European country and experience international standards.
- Explore Swedish culture.
Malardalen University Scholarship in Sweden Eligibility Criteria
Are you also thinking to apply for this scholarship in Europe? Wait! Before you scroll further to apply, check the criteria and requirements as Sweden scholarships are highly competitive and students must ensure eligibility. Following are the eligibility criteria for the Malardalen University Scholarship in Sweden for non-EU/EEA member countries.
- Students applying from countries outside the EU/EEA or Switzerland are welcome to apply.
- Students from Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Rwanda, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Bolivia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Applicants must meet the general requirements for admission and the specific criteria of the discipline of their first choice.
- Students from countries with long-term development cooperation with Sweden cannot apply for this scholarship. Instead, they can apply for the SI scholarship.
- Applicants must have completed 4-year bachelor’s program and obtained degree.
- Applicants must secure admission in one of the programs at Mälardalen University as their first choice and the supporting documents before the admission deadline ends.
- Furthermore, they must submit the application fee.
- Students must have an excellent academic record to be eligible for this European scholarship
- Updated CV
- Motivation letter
- Students from other countries can click here for requirements.
- Transcript and academic certificates
How to Apply
- Applicants must first get admission in one of the eligible master’s degree program courses.
- Then apply for the scholarship through the application form available on the official website.
- Download the application form, fill it and answer three essay questions.
- Fill out the application form and submit it along with supporting documents.
- The deadline for Malardalen University Scholarship application submission is 1 February 2023.