University of Birmingham Scholarship Fully Funded
Deadline: June 30, 2021
University of Birmingham Scholarship Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- University: University of Birmingham
- of Scholarships:30
- Deadline: June 30, 2021
University of Birmingham Scholarship Financial Benefits
The list of Financial Coverage for International Students is here.
- Approximately 30 Scholarships will be awarded a value of up to £10,000 GBP.
- This award will be deducted from the total tuition fees owed by each successful scholar.
- You will gain International Degree from the United Kingdom.
- You will get an opportunity to do Part Time Job. After Completion of your Degree, you will get PSW for 2 years.
Eligibility of the University of Birmingham Scholarship
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree.
- Must be from one of the eligible countries.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement.
- A first-class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
- As an example, the minimum equivalent grade requirement in the US, India, Nigeria and China are as follows:
- 5 out of 4.0 and above in the US GPA system.
- 70% in the Indian grading system
- 5 (out of 4.0) or 4.5 (out of 5.0) or 6.2 (out of 7.0) in the Nigerian grading system
- 85% grade awarded by a top tier Chinese University, 90% grade awarded by a mid-tier Chinese University.
How To Apply For the University of Birmingham Scholarship
It’s important to check that your application is competitive. All the Documents should be Complete.