Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship 2022
Deadline: 10 May, 2022. OPENED
Continue your studies in China. There’s good news! Scholarship applications for Zhejiang Normal University are now being accepted. We will go over the details of this scholarship programme, its perks, and the application procedure in this post.
Also Apply for University of Kiel Scholarship Fully Funded-2022
International students can apply for the Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship 2022-2023, which is completely financed. Undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral students can apply for these scholarships. These scholarships will cover the cost of tuition, housing, and a stipend of up to 31,000 RMB each year.
The Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship for Outstanding Students (referred to as Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship) was established to attract more outstanding students to our school. Also, to create a positive and international cultural environment on campus, maintain the university’s international reputation, and encourage international students to work hard and become well-rounded.
Zhejian Normal University Scholarship Details
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
- Institution(s): Zhejiang Normal University
- Study in: China
- Opportunity Focus Areas: HERE to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: July 30, 2022 (Annual)
Also Apply for Romania Government Scholarship 2021 – Fully Funded
Zhejian Normal University Scholarship Benefits
Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship will cover:
- The tuition waive.
- On-campus accommodation.
- Up to 31,000 RMB per year.
- Medical insurance.
Also Apply for Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022
Zhejian Normal University Scholarship Eligibility
To qualify for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English or Chinese
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Applicants who apply for undergraduate programs should be under 30 years old and hold High School Diplomas.
- Applicants who apply for postgraduate programs should be under 35 years old and hold Bachelor’s Degree Certificates and 2 recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants who apply for doctoral degree programs should be under 40 years old and hold Master Degree Certificates and 2 recommendation letters from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants should be friendly and healthy with foreign nationality and passports;
- Applicants should observe disciplines and obey laws.
- Applicants who apply for programs taught in Chinese should provide HSK Certificates or other Chinese language proficiency certificates. Applicants who apply for programs taught in English should provide IELTS, TOEFL or GRE Certificates or other English language proficiency certificates.
- No other scholarships.
Also Apply for Royal Thai Government Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
How To Apply
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship:
Upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the online application system as follows:-
- Photocopy of the passport photo page.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (Download here). The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
- Photocopy of a Valid Passport successful candidates must use the same passport as used for applying for the program.
- Notarized highest education diplomas attained, proof of study, and transcripts (need to be translated into Chinese or English, and confirmation of your former school or local department).
- Studying plans and goals.
- Two letters of recommendation from your teachers
ZJNU is responsible for reviewing the qualification of applicants, and will select applicants based on the selection process who meet our demands.
Note: If being admitted, students should pay 400 yuan or 70 dollars as a registration fee.
Admission documents including JW 2022 Form and Admission Notice will be posted