Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
SHANDONG UNIVERSITY CSC SCHOLARSHIP FULLY FUNDED
Deadline: March 31, 2022
ABOUT SHANDONG UNIVERSITY CSC SCHOLARSHIP FULLY FUNDED
Do you wish to study in China? Here is the opportunity to pursue your postgraduate studies in China. Shandong University is now offering a Chinese government scholarship. With the cooperation of the Chinese government, Shandong university is making efforts for international students to provide excellent opportunities to prove themselves and open several progressive roads for them. Once you step into Shandong University, your educational skills get polished at an international level. Studying in China’s top-ranked academic institute would allow every student to fulfill their passion and get groomed in a challenging environment.
This scholarship is in china which focuses on international students. So that, they can promote a good image of china all around the world. So, if you are willing to get the best opportunity, you can apply for the CSC scholarship. This scholarship is available for all graduate and postgraduate levels. The courses are available in both English and Chinese language for the students. The CSS scholarship covers almost all the requirements of the students during their degree duration, including; tuition fee, living costs, health benefits and the handsome amount of stipend every month. Therefore, all the basic needs are covered. There is no option for the willing candidates to miss this opportunity.
Shandong University aims to attract students by facilitating talent-based research training and delivering them a disciplined approach. University provides the students with an ideal education environment leading them to a professional level to achieve their goals and vision. They also globally help the students by engaging them in different short courses and short-term projects that is very helpful in the corporate sector. So, don’t miss this opportunity and apply for the Shandong University CSC Scholarship 2022before the deadline ends.
Details about the Shandong University CSC Scholarship
- Bachelor’s degree program
- Master’s degree program
- Ph.D. Degree program
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Deadline: March 31, 2022
Eligibility Criteria of Shandong University CSC Scholarship
- Applicants must be physically and mentally stable.
- Young graduates and fresher can apply.
- Nationals of china are not eligible; only international students can apply.
- Good English proficiency skills are required.
- Applicants must have excellent research skills.
- Applicants should have a good academic record.
- English language certificate is also required if you are not native or previous education was not in English (IELTS 6.0 or above, TOEFL 80 points or above).
Bachelor’s degree program criteria for Shandong University CSC scholarship:
- Bachelor programs are available only in the Chinese language.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent certificate.
- Applicants must be under 25 years.
- HSK 4 test scores are required with a minimum of 210 points if you are applying for the Chinese program.
Master’s degree program criteria for Shandong University CSC scholarship
- Age should be under 35.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Ph.D. program criteria for Shandong University CSC scholarship
- HSK 4 test score is required a minimum of 210 points if you are applying for a Chinese program.
- Age should be under 40.
- Must have a Master’s degree or equivalent.
Benefits of Shandong University CSC scholarship
Here are some benefits of the Shandong University CSC scholarship in China:
- Health/medical insurance is covered under this scholarship.
- Free on-campus accommodation is included in the CSC scholarship.
- Full tuition fee will be provided.
- The monthly stipend will be provided to all students.
Required Documents for Shandong University CSC scholarship
- Bank statement
- National Identity Proof
- Physical fitness certificate
- No-criminal activity certificate
- English language proficiency certificate
- Applicant must submit the supporting documents if his/her name is mentioned in the notice issued by the regulatory authority for international students.