ACI Foundation Fellowship Grant in Canada/USA 2021
- Deadline: November 2, 2021
Every year, the ACI Association awards scholarships and grants to graduates with a passion for concrete to assist them in accomplishing their scholastic and career goals. During the award year, the student must be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student designated by the institution or university.
The American Concrete Institute developed the ACI Foundation as a quasi-corporation to sponsor research and fellowships to encourage development, creativity, and cooperation. The ACI Foundation’s vigilant, look-ahead collaborative focus provides those who are passionate about their work and heritage with an organization to contribute to the long term through their competence, insight, and campaign contributions as the organization recognize patterns, opportunities, and necessitates and carries a productive role in propping up the concrete industry’s next future leaders.
Country: USA, Canada
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Each student is only eligible to receive one fellowship from the ACI Foundation.
- For all fellowship grants, a unique online application format will be used. The application will immediately reveal the scholarships you may be qualified for once you complete certain preliminary questions.
- Applicants must be full-time students for the whole award/school term to be eligible for an award (fall semester 2022 through spring semester 2023).
- The Council of the ACI Foundation will choose students candidates who seem to have the optimum blend of passion and aptitude for professional achievement in the concrete industry, relying on essays, provided statistics, and endorsements.
Here are some benefits of the ACI Foundation fellowship grant:
- $10,000 – $15,000 educational stipend for tuition, housing, books, and supplies.
- Airfare and registration fees for two ACI conferences (fellowship candidates must participate in the Spring ACI Convention to be interviewed and may be given a Convention Guide).
- Aid in locating a mentor in the industry.
- Contact and academic details of the candidate.
- A portfolio/resume in Microsoft Word or Adobe Acrobat format (must).
- Composition of a 500-word essay.
- Official transcripts – written in English and with a 4.0 grading scale.
- There are two endorsements.
Note this Carefully:
- Before quitting the site, ensure to preserve your data from each visit of the online application.
- All application documents, comprising endorsements and credentials, must be submitted before the application time limit.
- All documents must be provided over the internet.
- No physical copies will be acknowledged.
How to Apply
Click on the apply now button below to direct you to the ACI scholarship website