All international students worldwide may now apply for an Erasmus Mundus Scholarship for the academic year 2023–2024 to study in Europe. Erasmus is a Master’s Opportunity that is Fully Funded for any individual interested to pursue their studies in Europe. Official announcement will be in October . Erasmus Mundus is regarded as one of the largest fully funded opportunity in Europe . Three to four universities in Europe will offer the Erasmus Master Program. Accepted applicants will pursue their education together with an internship opportunity in three European countries.
With this scholarship, successful individuals will study in three different European countries at three different universities and earn a dual degree from two different European institutions.
The answer depends on the programme, as we already stated. However, each programme lasts for two years, and you’ll spend each semester studying abroad at various colleges in either Europe, Australia, or perhaps the United States.
This programme also includes an internship component, and the country in which you can perform your research/internship programme will determine if you are eligible for the scholarship.
That is what makes the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship so attractive. This year, a total of 2756 fully funded scholarships will be awarded. There is a different deadline for each Erasmus Program. Airfare, lodging, meals, a stipend, visa costs, health insurance, tuition, and books are all covered by this Erasmus. The thrilling aspect is that there are no bond restrictions on returning to the nation. Given a job visa following a Master’s or PhD. The complete information, instructions for applying, and requirements for the 2023 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship are provided below.
Erasmus Mundus Details
- Funded by: European Union
- Location: Europe
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Application Deadline: It goes till January 2023 (According to Erasmus’s official Source)
Erasmus Mundus Financial Benefits
- Monthly Stipend (almost 1100-1200 Euros per month)
- Free Tuition Fee.
- Travelling Allowance.
- International Airfare Tickets
- Travel Allowance from Country to Country when your Semester will be Finished.
- No Bond Restriction to return to the Country.
- Job Visa granted after a Master’s/Ph.D. The degree to work in Europe after the degree.
There are over 100 Erasmus Mundus Courses, ranging from:
- Computer Science
- Social Science
Erasmus Mundus Required Documents
The following documents are mandatory for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023:
- High school transcript
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship
- Passport/National ID Copy
- CV for scholarship (optional)
- Statement of Financial Assets
- Plan of Research
- Application Form
- Recommendation Letter for Scholarship
- Letter of Intent
- Study Plan
- Certificate of Facts
How to Apply
Step 1: Find Your Desired Program:
- You have to open the catalog of Erasmus + Master programs and go through each program one by one and see which program you fit in. And contact the (coordinators given on the website of each program) offering the Master Course for more information on courses and application procedures.
- Each program has its own Website. Find it and Explore it, find the eligibility criteria, required documents, and other necessary things, and apply accordingly.
- The application process is easy.
Step 2: Required Documents:
The list of the documents mentioned above. And varies from course to course.
Step 3: After Application Submission:
- In case you are shortlisted after the initial screening of applications you will be informed about your online interview through email (some programs don’t have an interview so don’t worry if there isn’t one for your program).
- Skype interviews are the last step if you are shortlisted for it.
Advice for Low CGPA Holders
- On average 6.5 bands in IELTS at least are accepted for every program. GRE is not required in any program.
- People with a CGPA between 2.5 to 3.0 have been selected also. So, low CGPA holders must take chance.
- I can just give you just this advice if you do not have a good CGPA, you must have other things on your profiles such as Research papers, Online Courses, training or Job experience, etc.
- Take help from Google, Facebook Groups, and Alumni.