Do you want to study in Germany? Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Germany for the academic year 2024-25! Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship in Germany is an opportunity for international students from Asia, Latin America and Africa. Germany’s oldest organization is dedicated to promoting democracy, political education, and supporting students with exceptional intellectual and personality characteristics. The fully funded scholarships are offered for students from developing countries to pursue postgraduate/doctoral studies in Germany. European scholarship will students to become proficient in relevant fields and become competent through this comprehensive scholarship program.
International students have been able to earn awards and funding through solidarity funding since 1971. People targeted on political, racial, or religious grounds get priority for these awards. Funds from current and former grantees entirely support this program. Over 1,000 students have benefited from the program. Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship in Europe selects talented and academically outstanding students from eligible countries to support them in their future careers. 15 scholarships are available for international students to pursue doctoral studies in Germany.
PhD scholarships in Germany offer many benefits for students. With world-class academic programs and a diverse culture, Germany is an attractive destination for students seeking high-quality education. Germany’s strong economy provides career opportunities and networking prospects in fields like engineering and technology. However, students must return to their home countries after completing their studies in Germany. Furthermore, German universities and institutes offer high-quality education. Moreover, German universities collaborate with leading industries, allowing students to gain hands-on experience and make valuable connections in their fields of interest.
Outstanding and talented international students from global South Asia, Africa, Soviet Republics, South-Eastern European countries and Latin America can apply. The aptitudes and personalities of the students must show great potential for academic or professional careers. They must also demonstrate a commitment to social and democratic values. Therefore, do not miss this opportunity to study in Germany and apply for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship Program. This article contains detailed information about criteria, requirements and benefits, so read it till the end.
Here are more details about the Friedrich Ebert Scholarship 2024
- Country: Germany
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded, Partially Funded
- Eligible Regions: global south Asia, Africa, Soviet Republics, South-Eastern European countries and Latin America
Eligibility Criteria for the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship 2024:
- Applicants must have a good command of German, even if the classes are in English.
- Students from all fields are eligible to apply for the Friedrich Ebert Foundation Scholarship.
- In addition, they must have been accepted or enrolled in a German or state-recognized higher education institution.
- Applicants must be from the Global South (Asia, Africa, and Latin America), post-Soviet republics, and eastern and south-eastern European (EU) countries to be eligible for this German scholarship program.
- Furthermore, they must have the motivation to study along with voluntary social and political involvement.
Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarship Benefits:
- 1,200 EUR will be given every month to international students. Therefore, FES scholarship provides financial assistance to cover the cost of tuition fees, living expenses, and other associated costs during the study period.
- There is no tuition fee.
- Beyond financial assistance, FES scholarships aim to contribute to the personal and professional development of recipients.
- Furthermore, the foundation will also provide health insurance to all applicants.
- It is an excellent opportunity to study in Germany for free and explore German culture.
- Comprehensive seminar programme.
- Opportunity to participate in symposia.
- Moreover, FES scholars often benefit from networking opportunities within the foundation’s community.