Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships 2022-Fully Funded
Deadline: April 1st, 2022.
About the Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2022
The Government of Azerbaijan Scholarships 2022 are brought to you by Star Scholarship Opportunities. This scholarship will cover all of your costs. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs encourages overseas students to study Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral, and General Medicine/Residency programmes for free. All nationalities are welcome to apply to study in Azerbaijan.
Take note that IELTS and TOEFL aren’t required. In reality, apply to the institution by submitting an English Proficiency Certificate. The President of the Republic of Azerbaijan gave his approval to the Azerbaijan Scholarship. Because the application is completed online, this is the easiest scholarship to obtain. Each year, 40 scholarships are awarded.
Citizens of OIC and NAM member countries are eligible to apply for the scholarship and get a full scholarship to study in Azerbaijan. Study in Azerbaijan for International Students is the best place to fulfil your academic aspirations if you are seeking for a vibrant and diversified learning environment. Simply apply as soon as possible for this fantastic chance in Azerbaijan. The President of the Republic of Azerbaijan has authorised this scholarship.
Azerbaijan Government Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Azerbaijan
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st April, 2022
Azerbaijan Government Scholarships Benefits
The Azerbaijan Government Scholarship for International Students will Cover all costs of selected candidates under this Study Abroad Scholarship 2022.
- Tuition Fee Waiver for Bachelor, Master & Doctoral Degree Program.
- The international flight will be arranged fr selected students
- You will get a Monthly Allowance to cover your Meals, Accommodation, and utility bills.
- Medical insurance
- Visa and registration costs.
Eligibility of Azerbaijan Government Scholarship
- Must have a good Academic record
- Applicants must be younger than 25 years old to get a scholarship For undergraduate and general medicine programs
- Applicants must be younger than 30 years old to get a scholarship for graduate and residency programs.
- Applicants must be 40 years old for For doctoral programs.
- 40 candidates on an annual basis to study any subject in the leading universities of Azerbaijan at Preparatory courses, Undergraduate, graduate, Doctoral, General medicine/residency programmes.
University Participating in Azerbaijan Government Scholarship
- ADA University
- Azerbaijan University of Languages
- Azerbaijan State Agricultural University
- Azerbaijan State University of Economics
- Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts
- Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- Baku Higher Oil School
- Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University
- Azerbaijan Arts Academy
- Azerbaijan University of Architecture and Construction
- Azerbaijan National Conservatory
- Azerbaijan Technical University
- Azerbaijan Medical University
- Azerbaijan University of Tourism and Management
- Baku State University
- Baku Engineering University
- Baku Slavic University
- Nakhchivan State Universit
- Baku Music Academy named after Uzeyir Hajibeyov
- Khazar University
- Ganja State University
Require documents for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship
- Diploma and transcripts from prior high school or university studies (translated to the
- required languages and notarized copies)
- International passport
- Health certificate
- 6 photos
- Language Certificate (if available)
- Copies of other certificates and diplomas.
Selection Criterial for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship
The selection process will cover three:
- Review of the relevant documents
- Interviews (online/Skype)
- The candidates will be informed about the results by early August 2022
- Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to apply for Azerbaijan Government Scholarship
Application Process is Online.
Download the file of the application form. The Guidelines to fill out the application form is available HERE
To apply for the Scholarship, BELOW