Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
IMF Internship Program in The USA 2022 | Fully Funded
International Monetary Funds (IMF) is the largest organization globally, offering fully-funded internship programs for young people worldwide. IMF internship program in the USA is the best opportunity for people who want to avail international opportunities without spending any money. This internship program will help you gain practical experience and skills and provide employment opportunities in the relevant field. Postgraduate students enrolled in a master’s or PhD program can apply for this fully funded IMF internship program.
Going to the United States is a dream for most people. Students pursuing postgraduate studies in economic, legal or related fields can apply for this internship program in the USA. This international internship will help the students to gain insight into how the organization works and practical experience; the professionals will assist the students in establishing a network. Interns will be exposed to real-life challenges that may have a global impact and influence on economic stability.
Fifty students from all around the world will be selected for the IMF internship program in the USA. Interns will be working under world-class supervisors who are professionals in relevant fields. Applying for this internship will also provide a perk to learn about future career options that will result in a more successful career. The duration of a fully-funded internship in the USA is a minimum of 10 weeks and a maximum of 12 weeks.
International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international financial institution founded in 1994 to stabilize currency exchange. IMF provides loans to developing member countries facing financial instability and contributes towards economic development. IMF aims to reduce poverty on a global level by encouraging international trade to promote financial stability and economic growth.
Details about the IMF Internship Program in the USA
Financial coverage: Fully Funded
Eligibility Criteria of the IMF Internship Program in the USA
Here are the eligibility criteria for the IMF internship program in the USA 2022:
- Students must have strong analytical skills.
- They must be proficient in English (both spoken and
- written English).
- International students must have a G4 visa to apply for an internship at IMF.
- F-1 visa holders are required to gain a work permit I.e. CPT.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a master’s or PhD program and go back to their home institution to continue their studies after internship.
- Applicants must be under 32 years if they are registered as PhD students.
- Master’s students must be 28 or below at the beginning of the internship.
- Students who want to apply for the legal department internship must be enrolled in LLM, JD, or equivalent degree programs.
- Applicants applying for an economic internship must be studying financial markets, international economics, public finance or related fields.
Benefits the IMF Internship Program in the USA
Here are the benefits of the IMF internship program in the USA 2022:
- The internship program is fully funded.
- IMF will provide competitive salaries to the interns.
- The IMF will cover round-trip economy class air
- travelling expenses (from intern’s university to Washington).
- Interns will also get medical insurance.
Checkout this opportunity to Study in Japan. Read this MEXT Ritsumeikan APU Japanese Government Scholarship 2022