The International House at the University of Melbourne has established the International House Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. The program is available to support its vision of bringing Australian and International students to live together.
The UniMel The studentships are worth up to $22,500 per annum and are offered to new and returning undergraduate students residing at International House. Funded by the generosity of former members of International House, opportunities are bound to be awarded to 10 deserving students for Australia and abroad.
Nice opportunity for international students to study in Australia with International House Scholarships at the University of Melbourne.
The University of Melbourne is a public exploration university founded in 1853. It is Australia’s second-oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Also, it‡s famously known to be Australia’s number one university as well as a world leader in education, teaching, and research excellence while ranking 33rd in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? The University of Melbourne supports its commitment to being one of the first universities in the world by contributing to society in ways that enrich and transform lives and following a distinctive curriculum that gives its students a comprehensive understanding of the world beyond. UniMel graduates are flexible, adaptable, and ready for any future challenges.
International House Scholarships at the University of Melbourne Summary
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $22,500 per annum
- Number of Awards:10
- Application Deadline: January 4th, 2023.
Also Apply for ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2023 in China | Fully Funded
International House Scholarships at the University of Melbourne Benefits
The successfully selected candidates can be awarded a maximum Award of up to $22,500 per annum by the University of Melbourne.
International House Scholarships at the University of Melbourne Eligibility Criteria
- Eligible Countries: Australian nationals and overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate program of choice at the University of Melbourne.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new and returning undergraduate students residing at International House.
You can also check ASEF Conference 2022 Brussels – Belgium | Fully Funded
How to Apply
Applications – undergraduate study – international (unimelb.edu.au)
- How to Apply: Admission applications can be submitted via the university’s online portal.
- Students interested in the Award must complete the application form and attach the form and any relevant evidence in an email to Dr. Katherine Firth at is-academic-at-lists.unimelb.edu.au to apply. The applicants must also make their applications here.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to provide academic results.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or an equivalent qualification and meet the additional academic requirements necessary for the application to their preferred undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (paper-based) – 577
- TOEFL (internet-based) – 79
- IELTS – 6.5
- Pearson Test of English – 58
- Cambridge English, Advanced/Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – 176
- C2 Proficiency (previously called Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE) examination) – 180