Applications are invited to apply for the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2023 in China. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for ANSO Scholarships 2023-2024. Students those who want to pursue their Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree from China are encouraged to apply. 200 Master’s and 300 PhD Fully Funded Scholarships will be given every year by ANSO. These scholarship are offered in University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) and the University of Chinese Academy of Sciences (UCAS). Also apply for CERN Administrative Student Program 2023 in Switzerland (Fully Funded).
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under ANSO Scholarships to pursue postgraduate degree program. The scholarship will cover all the expenses. Scholarship duration for Masters degree is 3 Years while its 4 Years for PhD degree.
ANSO scholarships will be given in two best universities of China. These universities have good ranking in all over the world. This is most prestigious scholarship for all students from around the world.
ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2023 Details
- Universities: USTC and UCAS
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Total No. of awards: 500
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Deadline: 15 February 2023.
Also Read Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 by Sweden Government
ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents Financial Benefits
ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2023 in China for International Students is a Full Free scholarship that will cover all the necessary expenses throughout the degree. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee Waiver
- Application Fee Waiver
- Monthly Stipend:
- Master’s Degree: 3000 RMB/month
- PhD Degree: 6000 or 7000 RMB/month (depending on whether he/she has passed the qualification test arranged by USTC/UCAS).
- Health Insurance
- Travel Subsidy from their Home Countries to China (One Trip Per Person). Applicants in China at the time of application will not be eligible for this subsidy.
ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to meet the following criteria to apply for this scholarship:
- Applicant must be Non-Chinese
- Master’s Degree applicant must be born after 1 January 1993 (inclusive)
- PhD Degree applicant must be born after 1 January 1988 (inclusive)
- International students must fulfill the criteria of USTC/UCAS
- Not take up other assignments during the period of his/her scholarship.
- Be proficient in English or Chinese.
ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents Required
- Copy of Passport having at least 2 years validity
- Updated CV with a brief introduction of research experience
- Copy of Original Degree certificates:
- Master’s Degree applicants have to submit Bachelor’s degree certificate or official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating the expected graduation date.
- PhD Degree applicants have to submit the following:
- Bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Master’s degree certificate or official pre-graduation certificate showing their student status and stating the expected graduation date.
- Two Reference Letters
- Research Proposal
- Photocopies of 5 published academic papers (if available)
- Proof of of English and/or Chinese Language Proficiency
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form (Format).
The last date to apply for the ANSO International Scholarship 2023 in China is 15th February 2023.
How to Apply for ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents
Apply Online for ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents 2023 in China for International Students. Students can apply in One University at the same time. Choose “the ANSO Scholarship for Young Talents” in your application.