ICMS Postgraduate Scholarship in Australia
Deadline: September 30, 2021.
The Murdoch University of Perth offers scholarships for the year 2021; both international and domestic students can apply for the scholarship program. The scholarship is offered to undertake master’s and doctoral programs. The federal government of Australia hosts this scholarship to bring a positive difference to the country. It is known as the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP), which is open to all nationalities. Several courses are offered under this scholarship.
Murdoch University is Australia’s well-known public university with campuses in Dubai, Rockingham, Myanmar, and Singapore. It is Perth’s second university that commenced its operations in 1973. The undergraduate programs at Murdoch started in 1975. It was named after Sir Walter Murdoch, a well-known English professor and former Chancellor of Western Australia.
Murdoch University appreciates academic as well as extracurricular performance. The students are encouraged to bring a change to the university with their interest in activities. To help brilliant students build their careers, Murdoch University awards scholarships to deserving ones. Murdoch University is currently actively focusing on research work.
The university currently has over 23,000 students enrolled; 40% of them are international students from more than 100 countries. Therefore, international students are provided with the best environment to study. Furthermore, with a diverse educational environment, international students will not find it difficult to adjust. Do not miss this golden opportunity to study in Australia and commence a research degree under the supervision of Australian professionals. Apply before the deadline.
- Country: Australia
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: September 30, 2021
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for the Murdoch University scholarship:
- Applicant must be holding a first-class Honours degree, H2A (or equivalent) for master’s program,
- Applicant must hold a master’s degree with thesis component for the PhD program,
- International and domestic students are eligible for the scholarship,
- Applicant must hold English proficiency certificate,
- Applicants must not be receiving income from any other source for the support of their academic finances,
- Applicants must meet the English proficiency requirements (English proficiency merit can be found on the official website).
Murdoch University scholarship offers the following benefits:
- No registration fee will be charged,
- The federal government fully funds the program,
- Approximately AUD 30,000 will be awarded for the living allowance per annum (tax-exempted).
- Master’s program: 2 years
- Doctoral program: 3 years
- The application process for the Murdoch University Scholarship is online.
- Applicants must complete their specific forms. For example, domestic students must fill the domestic form, while international students have their separate application form.
- Fill in the referee reports.
- Applicants must send their complete application forms to email@example.com.