Applications are open for the Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship for the academic year 2024-25. This scholarship in UK is a partially funded scholarship for international students. The funded scholarship in the UK will cover tuition fee scholarship of 50% to 100%. The scholarship is open for international students from the selected commonwealth countries. This UK scholarship is for innovative and passionate international students who can propose different development solutions to their home countries. If you are an international student from any commonwealth country and looking for an opportunity to fund your master’s in the UK, then this Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship in the UK is for you!
Developing Solutions scholarship is a flagship master’s scholarship offered by the University of Nottingham, founded in 2001, for students from African, South Asian, and other selected Commonwealth countries. This scholarship program is specifically designed for international students who are eager to and want to make a difference in the development of critical economic, structural, environmental, social, or political structures in their own home country. The Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship is a one-year scholarship program available to support international students who can successfully demonstrate their creativity and solutions for developing solutions that will influence and impact their home countries and incite change.
The University of Nottingham ranks 7th in the UK and is offering these partially funded scholarships. International scholarship in the UK aims to help developing countries develop solutions for their problems. This scholarship will contribute to transforming lives in the Commonwealth countries. These international students are the future who will get a chance to work with the top experts in their fields to find solutions to complicated global problems. The Nottingham scholars will also get this international networking opportunity; these connections and networks will help them in the future. This Nottingham University scholarship program will also be an excellent opportunity for all international students, so don’t miss this chance.
The United Kingdom has always been an attraction for international students and researchers to pursue higher education and research. The UK offers quality education and world-class universities and research laboratories. Through these master’s scholarships in UK, fellows will get research exposure and experience in the UK. All the international students will be able to conduct the research in international laboratories with all the equipment. Applicants from diverse cultures and career paths or those returning from a career break are welcome. So, what are you waiting for? Apply for the partially funded scholarship program in UK.
More Information about the Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anguilla, Africa (all nations), Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Belize, Barbados, Bermuda, Brunei, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Fiji, Falkland Islands, Gibraltar, Guyana, Grenada, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Maldives, Malaysia, Montserrat, Nepal, Nauru, Pakistan, Pitcairn Islands, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Solomon Islands, St Kitts and Nevis, St Helena, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, Tonga, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
- Deadline: April 17, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2024 in UK:
- Applicants must be domiciled in India, Africa, or one of the selected Commonwealth countries to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be classed as an overseas (international) student for fee purposes.
- Applicants must hold an offer to start a full-time master’s (including MRes) for the academic year 2024-2025 at the University of Nottingham, UK.
- Applicants must be studying in one of the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Science, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, or Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Students who are current students or graduates of the University of Nottingham are not eligible.
- Students who are currently studying in the UK are not eligible.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must meet the English language requirements of the university. You can check it out Here.
Benefits of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship 2024:
- Tuition fee scholarships of 50% or 100%.
- An opportunity to study in the UK.
- A chance for international students to propose different development solutions to their home countries.
- Opportunity to network with professionals in respective fields.