Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
ROTARY PEACE FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM 2023-2024
Applications are open for Rotary Peace Fellowship for 2022-2023. The scholarships are offered by Rotary Peace Fellowship. The program is offered for academic training and global networking opportunities to develop the professional capacity for peace and development. International fellowships were initiated in 2002, 1400 fellows have been trained who belong from more than 100 countries; serving as government leaders, working in NGOs, military, law enforcement, and leading international organizations like the UN and World Bank. Long story short, the fellows are committed to international and community service for peace.
130 scholarships will be awarded this year, which includes 50 fellowships for full-time master’s degree and the rest 80 for certificate studies at partner universities. The duration of the master’s degree program is 15-24 months that includes a two- or three-months field study. The professional development certificate program includes a one-year learning program for professionals who already have experience in peace and development. Fellows from diverse backgrounds will gain practical skills to promote peace in their communities.
The rotary program will cover all the expenses including airfare tickets, fees and accommodation. There is no restriction based on gender or country; applicants from all around the world belonging to any country can apply for the Rotary peace fellowship program. They will get a chance to complete their training and studies at one of the partner universities in the UK, USA, Japan, Australia and Sweden. There is no application fee for this international fellowship program.
Duration of the Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Master’s Degree Program: 15 to 24 months
- Professional Certificate Program: 11 weeks on-site participation.
Details about the Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Duke University (USA)
- University of North Carolina (USA)
- International Christian University (Japan)
- University of Bradford (England)
- University of Queensland (Australia)
- Uppsala University (Sweden)
Deadline is May 15, 2022
- Country: Different
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Regions: All countries
- Deadline: May 15, 2022
Eligibility Criteria of the Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Here are the eligibility criteria for the rotary peace fellowship 2023:
For master’s degree:
- Applicants must be proficient in English.
- They must have obtained a bachelor’s degree.
- They must commit to understanding peace and culture as shown through academic and professional achievements, community service, and leadership potential.
- They must have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience in development or peace.
- People with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
For professional certificate program:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and must be proficient in English.
- Applicants must have a strong commitment to peace and development in the community, must be able to demonstrate leadership skills.
- They must explain how their plan aligns with the rotary’s mission.
- People with disabilities are also welcomed.
- Active Rotary members, an employee of the Rotary club or other Rotary entities including Rotary International members are not eligible for this program.
Benefits the Rotary Peace Fellowship
Rotary Peace Fellowship will provide the following benefits:
- Full program fee coverage.
- Round-trip airfare expense.
- All expense related to internship and field study.
Checkout this opportunity to Study in Japan. Read this MEXT Ritsumeikan APU Japanese Government Scholarship 2022
Required Documents of the Rotary Peace Fellowship
- Test score (master’s degree applicants)
- Recommendation (academic/professional)
- Social impact plan (required for certificate applicants)