Applications are invited to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 by Sweden Government. International Students from 42 countries are eligible to apply for Sweden Government Scholarships 2023-2024. Students those who want to undertake their Masters Degree from best Universities of Sweden are encouraged to apply. This is the most prestigious opportunity for Talented Students to Study Free from abroad. Sweden Government Offers Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Master Degree from Sweden.
All academic fields and majors are available to study in Sweden Universities under this Scholarship. All expenses will be covered like: Tuition Fee, Plane Tickets & other expenses will be covered by the Swedish Government. The scholarship duration will be 1 or 2 Years depending upon your chosen degree program and cannot be extended.
Government of Sweden is going to give 300 Fully Funded Scholarships funded Ministry of Foreign Affairs to students from around the world to. The aim of the scholarship is to produce global leaders. Normally the scholarships will be given to 4-6% of the total applicants.
Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 Details
- Degree level: Master’s
- No. awards: 300
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Sweden
- Last Date: 28 February 2023.
Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 Financial Benefits
Swedish Institute Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students to Study in top universities of Sweden. The detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fees will be provided.
- Living expenses of SEK 11,000 will be given on monthly basis throughout the scholarship.
- Travel Amount of SEK 11,000 to SEK 15,000 will be given.
- University admission fee will not be included,
List of Available Study Fields:
Almost all study areas are offered under this scholarship for Masters Degree Program. Complete list of degree programs is given below:
- Natural Science
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Social Science and Behavioral Science
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Health and Medical Care
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Religious Studies
- Social Work and Welfare
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
You can More Degree Programs (Click Here)
Check this out: Arturo Falaschi Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022
Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 Required Documents
These are documents required while applying for Swedish Institute Scholarships Online:
- Letter of Motivation
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Reference Letters
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport
List of Eligible Countries:
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Colombia, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Egypt, Ecuador, Ghana, Guatemala, Gambia, Georgia, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Myanmar (Burma), Morocco, Malawi, Moldova, Nigeria, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Peru, Rwanda, Russian Federation, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants have to fulfil the following criteria to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023 by Sweden Government:
- International Students from above listed countries are eligible to apply.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of work experience.
- Applicants must have leadership experience from job or society.
- Check more Eligibility Criteria (Click Here)
You can also apply for
The last date to apply for Sweden Government Scholarships 2023 for International Students is 28th February 2023.
How to apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships
There are Steps by Steps Application Process for the Swedish Institute Scholarships. First Apply at Swedish University & then You can apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship. The Link of the Guideline & Advertisement is given below:
- First of all Applicants have to take admission in Masters Degree Program before 16th January 2023.
- Once the students have submitted their admission application, they will get an Application Number. Remember this number, because you have to provide this number while applying for Scholarship.
- The scholarship application portal will open from 10th February and will close on 28th February 2023.