Applications are invited to apply for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 in China through Chinese Government Scholarship. All International Students from any part of the globe can apply for China Scholarship. Beijing Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship is offering Masters Degree and PhD Degree Scholarships to all International Students. Fully Funded Scholarship is available for academic session of 2023-24. There is No Need of IELTS test. Students can apply using English Proficiency Certificate.
Almost all academic Fields and Majors are available for Masters Degree Scholarship & Doctoral Degree Scholarship in China at BIT. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study free in China.
Beijing Institute of Technology is one of the Most Famous University with International Vision. Most of the students are coming from South Korea, Russia, Poland, Pakistan, Germany, France, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, and Thailand. Here is the good chance for International Students to study in China for free.
You can also apply for
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 Details
- University: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: China
- Last Date: 15 April 2023.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 Financial Benefits
The Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 will provide Full Chinese Scholarships to all International Student to pursue Postgraduate Degree programs. The Scholarship details are given below.
- Registration Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Laboratory Experiments, Internship, and Basic Text Books
- Free Accommodation on or off-campus depends on the availability
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Monthly Living Allowance: Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485), Ph.D. Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
You can also read
Duration of the Scholarship:
The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years. This is one of the best Scholarships to study in China scholarship at BIT University.
List of Available Study Fields (Masters, PhD):
Below is a List of Academic Fields for Masters & PhD Degree Programs at BIT Scholarship in China for International students.
- Computer Science and Technology
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
You can also apply for
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship:
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a Master’s Degree.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 Documents Required
The Following Documents you have to Upload in PDF Format to Apply Online for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship in China:
- CSC Application Form
- Notarized Highest Degree Certificate (English Version) for Graduates/Certificate of schooling for Registered students.
- Notarized Transcripts of the Highest Degree
- BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead of at the stage of initial application);
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Two recommendation letters
- Valid Passport (FrontPage)
- Physical Examination Record
- English Proficiency Certificate or Test.
The last date to apply for Chinese Government Scholarships at Beijing Institute of Technology 2023/24 is 15th April 2023.
How to Apply for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship?
There as an Online Application Process to apply for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2023 in China. You have to Apply Online at CSC Scholarship Portal as well as on the University Scholarship Application Portal. Select “Type B” and the agent No. of BIT is “10007“. The Complete Application Procedure is given below:
Step 1: Create an account at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/ and choose program Type B. The agent No. of BIT is 10007. Please download the CSC application form after registration.
Step 2: Create an account at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/, upload the following application documents and submit your application to get your BIT application number.