Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship in The UK
Deadline: On going
The University of Dundee offers the Global Excellence Scholarship for international students for the academic year 2021-2022. As such, The scholarship in the UK is open for international students, domestic students and students coming from the European Union who wish to pursue higher studies at the University of Dundee. In addition, this scholarship is an excellent opportunity for international students to pursue undergraduate studies at one of the top-ranked universities. However, the undergraduate scholarship is offered for September 2022 and January 2023 intake. The duration of the scholarship is five years maximum. Moreover, the scholarship is merit-based, and it will be awarded based on academic excellence extra-curricular and volunteer activities. Nonetheless, no separate application is required; the admission office will evaluate if you are eligible for the Global Excellence Scholarship. Additionally, the University of Dundee is a research university ranked # 312 in the best global universities. According to ARWU, QS and the Times, the university ranks among the top 300 universities of the world. So, grab this chance and apply for the University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship to study in the UK.
Details about the Global Excellence Scholarship of the Global Excellence Scholarship in the UK
Fields Offered for the Scholarship
- Anatomy, Forensic
- Forensic and Medical Art
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Art and Design
- Biological/Biomedical Sciences
- Biomedical Engineering
- Medical Imaging
- Business (Accountancy, Economics, Finance, International Business)
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Applied Computing
- Data Science
- Data Engineering, Dentistry
- Electronic Engineering
- Energy Petroleum
- Mineral Law and Policy
- Environmental Science
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Nursing and Health Sciences
- Politics and International Relations
- Social Work
- Country: United Kingdom
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Eligible Regions: Pakistan, India, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Azerbaijan, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Bahrain, Libya, Liechtenstein, Bangladesh, Barbados, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Afghanistan, Albania, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Argentina, Liberia, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Armenia, East Timor, Dominican Republic, Iceland, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Bolivia, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Nigeria, North Korea, Lesotho, Macedonia, Palau, Indonesia, Bhutan, Dominica, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Norway, Oman, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Sao Tome and Principe, Serbia, Madagascar, Malawi, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Montenegro, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, New Zealand, Nicaragua, St Lucia, Algeria, Andorra, St Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, The Gambia, The Occupied Palestinian Territories, Togo, Saudi Arabia, Morocco, Swaziland, Switzerland, Senegal, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Vatican City, Venezuela, Seychelles, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Netherlands, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Poland, Portugal, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Congo, Congo
Eligibility Criteria of the Global Excellence Scholarship in the UK
Here are the eligibility criteria for the University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicants must hold an academic offer of admission for the undergraduate program that will begin in September 2022.
- Applicants must hold fee status as informed by the university.
- They must have achieved A Level or equivalent.
- They must demonstrate academic excellence and meet the requirements of the specific department or program.
- Pakistani applicants must have achieved a minimum of 75% in their high school/intermediate studies.
- Applicants from all eligible countries are eligible to apply.
Benefits Of the Global Excellence Scholarship in the UK
Here are the benefits offered under the Global Excellence Scholarship in the UK:
Applicants will receive a total sum of £30,000, £6,000 annually towards the fee of the degree program.
It is an excellent opportunity to study at one of the top-ranked universities globally.
Experience studying at a world-class international university.