Applications are open for the University of Toronto Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024. The University of Toronto Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program is offered to young talented students from Sub-Saharan Africa to pursue their master’s degree with scholarship. University Of Toronto Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024 was established with the aim to empower the students of Sub-Saharan Africa with high-quality education and facilities in top universities. If you are a brilliant student from Sub-Saharan Africa and want to pursue your studies in Canada for free, you should apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024.
The University of Toronto Mastercard Foundation scholarships are completely merit-based, the scholars will be selected on academic criteria. Furthermore, the scholars must be eligible for enrolment at the University of Toronto. Applicants should have a strong desire to return to Africa after completing their degree program to assist and work for the betterment of the socio-economic development of their home country. They will return to their home countries and make their country a better place in terms of financial situation and prosperity.
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at the University of Toronto is a fully funded scholarship program for graduate students to pursue their studies at Canada’s leading institution. The University of Toronto is one of the platforms for learning, discovery, and knowledge creation.It is proud to be one of the world’s top research universities, driven to invent and innovate. Every year many students dream to travel to Canada for their higher studies because Canada is one of the best study destinations for international students. These types of fully funded scholarships in Canada help these students fulfill their dreams and study in Canada for free.
Mastercard Foundation is a private foundation with a vision to provide opportunities for all to learn and prosper. In collaboration with an international network of educational institutions and non-governmental organizations, the Mastercard Foundation promotes prosperity and financial inclusion for people living in poverty. The Foundation believes that the future of Africa will be better and prosper through its young people. The Mastercard Foundation scholars will develop their international connections, networks, and capacity to engage in different healthcare professions and ecosystems in Africa.
Areas of Study:
In 2024-25, the university will be accepting applications to one of the following areas:
- Master of Health Informatics
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Occupational and Environmental Health
- Master of Social and Behavioural Health Sciences
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Financial Insurance
- Master of Engineering (Biomedical)
- Master of Biotechnology
- Doctorate in Public Health Program
Deadline is December 10, 2023
- Country: Canada
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 10, 2023
Eligibility Criteria of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024:
- Applicants for the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program 2024 must be residents and citizens of a Sub-Saharan African country.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate studies.
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate their financial need to achieve this scholarship.
- The applicants must have very strong academic results.
- Furthermore, the applicants must have a record of leadership and extracurricular involvement.
- The applicants must have completed the necessary academic requirements of the university.
- The applicants must demonstrate good English language skills.
Benefits of the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2024:
- The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program in Canada.
- The Mastercard Foundation Scholars will get full financial assistance for tuition fees.
- The scholars will also get travel expenses to Canada including passport and visa application fees.
- The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship in Canada will also cover housing and health insurance.
- Course material and a laptop will also be provided to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars.
- The scholars will also get the food and other expenses during the Mastercard Foundation graduate scholarship at the University of Toronto.
- Reference letters
- Financial documents