UST South Korea Scholarships 2022 | Fully Funded
Deadline: October 28, 2021
Apply For UST South Korea Scholarships 2022. One of the Highest Paying Scholarships to complete a Master’s Degree & Post Doctoral Degree from Korea. Korean national Holders along with Overseas National holders both are eligible for this Fully Funded Korean Scholarship. Don’t worry about IELTS/TOEFL requirements. University of Science and Technology Scholarship in South Korea is among the 100 Ranked universities in the world.
A Wide Scope of Courses & Different Majors is available at UST University. Your Food, Accommodation & university expenses would be covered by UST university. UST is one of the Top Ranked Universities of Korea and offers Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. and MS leading to Ph.D. for Spring 2022. It is among the Top 100 Universities of the QS World Ranking.
UST is funded by the government of Korea and is doing the best researches in different fields. More than 1000+ International students are studying at this university. Korean Ministry of Education already has announced more than 5000+ Different Scholarships for all citizens of the world. For Full Detailed Information regarding UST South Korea Scholarships 2022 is given below.
About UST Scholarship in Korea 2022
- Country: South Korea
- University: University of South Korea
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. MS leading to Ph.D
- Deadline: 25 October 2021
- Master’s Leading to Ph.D.
- Master’s Degree Program
- Ph.D. Program
Available Courses offered
- Wide range of courses is available for this scholarship. Some of the are listed below:
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Science of Measurement
- Nano Science
- Medical Physics
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Ocean Science
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- The stipend for the Master’s Program is 1100$ Per Month.
- The stipend for Ph.D. The program is 1600$ Per Month.
- There is No Application Fee.
- 100% Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- Student Support will be given for Accidents, Medical checkups, E-library, Counseling, etc.
- Cost of Training/exchange program in other countries is also Fully Financed in this Scholarship.
- Korean Language Education is also Free.
- The thesis Grant will also be given to final-year students.
- For Master Program: Applicants with a bachelor’s degree
- For Doctorate Program: Applicants with a master’s degree
- All Nationality Holder are eligible
- Official English Test Report if have any.
- Otherwise, English Langauge Proficiency Certificate is enough.
- Recommendation Letter from your Professors of the university.
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Graduation /Transcript can be used also
- Personal Statement is compulsory.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Study Proposal.
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis to get enrolled in PhD
- Recommendation Letter
- Passport Copy (Optional)
- Passport Size Picture.
How To Apply
The Applying Process is Online & You have to Checkout the Application Guide for the Detailed Information. To Find the Procedure and to Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the UST University South Korea.