The application period for the ETH Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland is now open. and all expenses will be covered, including round-trip airfare.
Applications for the ETH Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland are now open. The ETH Fellowship is a two-month internship available to all international applicants from all over the world. This Summer Internship provides an opportunity for Undergraduates and Graduates to spend their summer and gain practical internship experience at Zurich University in Switzerland. It lasts two months during the summer and is open to all students worldwide. Switzerland has some of the best international internship programs in the world. This is a Fully Funded Internship in Switzerland with all expenses paid. The application process is also conducted online.
Submit your applications online. The program will be available from July 1 to August 31. Please keep in mind that the fellowship time and duration are set to cover the entire two months of July and August. The ETH is a University of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. Undergraduate, Masters, and Graduate Students are all eligible. It is not necessary to provide formal proof of language proficiency. There is no need for IELTS or TOEFL. More information about the ETH Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland can be found below.
ETH Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland Details
- Country: Zurich, Switzerland
- University Name: ETH Zurich
- Duration: 2 Months (1 July to 31 August 2022)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 15, 2022
ETH Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland Benefits
The ETH Zurich Summer Internship 2023 is a paid internship. The Following Things will be covered by the organizers.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets will be provided.
- VISA Fee will be Covered. The ETH Student Exchange office will help fellows with the process.
- Visa Expenses will be covered.
- Accommodations will be organized.
- Monthly Allowance (to Cover Housing & Living Expenses)
Switzerland: Fellows have the opportunity to explore the vibrant culture of Zurich in the summer as well as the beautiful mountainous landscape of Switzerland in their free time.
ETH Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland Internship Fields
ETH Zurich is a Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics University that offers internships in the Following Fields:
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
Also Read Global UGRAD Exchange Program 2023 | Fully Funded
ETH Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland Eligibility Criteria
- All Students worldwide are eligible. No restrictions on nationality
- You are enrolled in a study program (Bachelor or Master) in computer science or a closely related field (e.g, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics).
- Must have completed at least 2 Years of Education in bachelor’s.
- The Program will be conducted in English.
ETH Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland Required Documents
- Your CV. Please use the Europass format.
- Official Academic Transcript from your home university.
- Letter of motivation/personal statement (max 1 page). A good personal statement can be written in half a page and you should aim not to write more than a full A4 page.
Previous Experience Required?
No, we welcome students with a diverse set of experiences and are looking forward to getting to know more about them.
- Application period: 15 November – 15 December at 13:00 (Central European Time).
- Communication of the admission decision: Applicants will be notified by e-mail by February.
- Duration of the program: The program will take place from 1 July – 31 August.
Also Apply for Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Germany
How to Apply
The step-by-step application process for the ETH Summer Internship 2023 is available below:
The application is now open! Before applying make sure you have read how to apply and prepared all required documents as PDF files.
- First, you need to register with external pageSiROPcall_made
(press CTRL+click to open in a new window)To register search for your home university in the list provided or create an account using an email address. After your registration, SiROP offers you to affiliate with your own institution. To create such an affiliation is NOT a required step if you want to apply
- After completing your SiROP registration follow this link: external pageApplicationcall_made
- Click the «Apply now» button at the top of the linked SiROP opportunity.
Only complete applications with all the required documents can be considered for admission.