Harvard University MBA scholarship is open for the academic year 2023. The MBA scholarship is one of the top business scholarships in the world, delivering high-level learning and exposure to international students. Scholarships in the USA aim to support outstanding and talented students to pursue postgraduate education (MBA program) at one of the top-ranked universities and grow in their careers professionally and promote education in developing countries. Furthermore, the host organization Boustany Foundation has the vision to contribute to promote quality education and providing support to students who cannot afford otherwise. Since the Boustany Foundation sponsors this program, the Harvard University MBA Scholarship is also known as Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship for international students. Boustany Foundation is eager to make education accessible to underprivileged students. Additionally, this scholarship plays a role in the cultural exchange program because it welcomes students from any background.
MBA is a great way to gain professional skills, advance your career, and increase your earning potential. However, an MBA degree can be costly for many students. To help make these programs more accessible, there are numerous MBA scholarships available in the USA. One of them is the Boustany Foundation MBA scholarship program at Harvard University. These scholarships in the USA are designed to provide financial assistance to students interested in pursuing a Master of Business Administration degree. These MBA scholarships in USA cover a part of tuition fees, making it easier for students to afford an MBA program. If you’re looking to take your career to the next level, consider exploring the Harvard University MBA scholarship in the USA and see how it can help you achieve your goals. Many deserving students cannot study at Harvard University due to the tuition fee, but this opportunity has made it easy to chase your dream. Not only this, but the program also provides internships at the Boustany Foundation. During the degree at Harvard, students can do a two-month internship at the host organization. This will surely give students an experience of working at professional levels. The MBA Scholarship in the USA is open to outstanding, competitive, brilliant students. If you aim to bring positive change in this world, then you have all likeliness of being a part of the Boustany Foundation. So apply now for this program and get your degree from a top-class University while working with Boustany Foundation.
Details about the MBA Scholarship Program by Harvard University
- Country: USA
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Eligible Regions: Anyone can apply
- Deadline: May 31, 2023
Eligibility Criteria for the Harvard University MBA Scholarship
- The scholarship program is open to all nationalities.
- Applicants from Lebanon will be given preference.
- Applicants must have good academic records.
- They should demonstrate an optimistic attitude toward bringing positive change in the world.
- Moreover, proficiency in the English language is mandatory.
- Lastly, the applicant must have received an offer letter from Harvard University.
Also Apply Tsinghua University scholarship in China
Benefits of Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2023
- 70% tuition fee coverage.
- The Boustany Foundation will cover the accommodation and food expenses during the internship program.
- Selected international students will get an opportunity to do an internship at Boustany Foundation.
- Gain professional work experience; enhance knowledge and skills while implementing their theoretical knowledge in practice.
- Top managers of the organization will supervise the internship projects.
- Furthermore, this is a chance to get work experience from a top organization and study at the top university in the world.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship Requirements
- Updated CV/Resume.
- One Photograph.
- GMAT scores.
- Most importantly, an offer letter from Harvard University.
Application is also open for Hungary Government Scholarship 2023|Fully Funded