Looking forward to studying in the US? Star Scholarship Opportunities is back with the Penn GSE UNESCO Fellowship in the USA. This Fully funded program is offered to pursue an M.S.Ed (Master of Science in Education) in International Educational Development Program for the Developing countries at the University of Pennsylvania. The applications will open on 1 September 2022. This scholarship was open for students from low-income and low to middle-income countries. International Educational Development Program (IEDP) provides exceptional skills, knowledge, and qualities in international educational development. This international fellowship focuses on education and the interchange of politics, economics and culture.
The University of Pennsylvania is one of eight private universities known as the Ivy League. Over 21,000 students are studying at the University of Penn, including 4,500 international students. It is ranked # 13 in QS World University Rankings 2023. It is one of the world’s most influential research and teaching institution. Their alums are some of the world’s most effective education leaders and renowned professors. Penn Graduate School of Education has wide-ranging work to empower opportunities through education. You can study at such a prestigious university through this fully funded fellowship.
Furthermore, the International Educational Development M.S.Ed program will help fellows understand the complex interlinked relationships between local and global political, economic and cultural dynamics. It will allow students to examine the interplay of these dynamics and their impact on education systems that serve politically and economically marginalized populations worldwide.
Students examine issues such as
- Human rights
- Early childhood education
- Language policy
- Learning and instruction
- Non-profit leadership and management
- Public health
- Teacher professional development and curriculum design
- Technology for development
Moreover, the UNESCO fellowship program allows students to apply their academic knowledge to policy and practice. They can gain hands-on experience working with organizations such as UNESCO, UNICEF, the Aga Khan Foundation, the Research Triangle Institute, and other organizations. Therefore, do not miss this opportunity to pursue graduate studies in education discipline from a top-ranked university in the USA.
Penn GSE UNESCO Fellowship in USA Application Summary
- Scholarship Location: USA
- Scholarship Package: Fully Funded
- Institute: University of Pennsylvania
- Deadline: 02/01/2023
Penn GSE UNESCO Fellowship in USA Benefits
- Full tuition fee coverage (associated with master’s degree).
- However, it will not cover living or accommodation costs.
- Opportunity to study in the USA.
- Become a skillful leader in the field of education.
Penn GSE UNESCO Fellowship in USA Eligibility Criteria
- Fellowship is open to candidates who are citizens of countries defined by the World Bank as low-income and lower-middle-income countries.
- In addition, applicants must be international students.
- They must have a degree with outstanding results.
- University requires all international students to provide proof of English Proficiency.
Penn GSE UNESCO Fellowship in USA Required Documents
- Updated resume/CV
- Three letters of recommendation.
- Transcripts from prior undergraduate and graduate institutions.
- English Language Exam
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply by filling out the application form.
- Candidates have to participate in an admissions video interview.
- Candidates are to submit a statement in 750 words or less; please describe;
Why are you interested in pursuing a degree in International Educational Development at PennGSE? Reflect on your work experiences (professional, volunteer, internship, and so on) and how you think this program aligns with your interests and professional goals. You may also wish to address how your background, obstacles you have overcome, significant life experiences, or essential aspects of your academic record have shaped these interests and goals.