Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
Imperial College Scholarships 2023 In The UK
Deadline: check below
Do you want to study in the United Kingdom? Apply for the Imperial College Scholarships 2023 to make your dream a reality. If you are a talented undergraduate or Master’s student with a strong desire to pursue a Ph.D. degree at a world-class research institution. In that case, you may be chosen to receive full tuition and a generous stipend for a Ph.D. at Imperial College London.
The goal of the Imperial College President’s Ph.D. Scholarship is to provide a golden opportunity for up to 50 research students with great potential to work within their chosen research field with the support of an excellent supervisor.
As the eligibility requirements for this competitive PhD Scholarship are higher than usual, candidates must demonstrate excellent academic performance and promising research potential. Candidates from Imperial College London, the United Kingdom, and around the world are encouraged to apply. The Scholarship Program seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds and nationalities because we believe that diversity not only benefits Imperial but also helps the sector better reflect the diverse communities it serves.
This is an amazing opportunity to travel to UK this year.
Summary of Imperial College Scholarships 2023 In The UK
- Scholarship Country: United Kingdom
- Course Level: Ph.D. Degree
- Host institute: Imperial college
- Duration: Up to 3.5 years
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Application Timeline:
- Applicants who apply before 4 November 2022 will be notified by 23 January 2023.
- Applicants who apply before 6 January 2023 will be notified by 20 March 2023.
- Applicants who apply before 3 March 2023 will be notified by 22 May 2023
Benefits of Imperial College Scholarships 2023 In The UK
The selected candidates for President’s Ph.D. Scholarships at Imperial College London, UK, will get the following benefits:
- Full tuition fees funding
- Living costs
- A stipend of £21,800 per annum
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum
Eligibility for Imperial College Scholarships 2023 In The UK
- Applicants must be among the highest performance in their undergraduate cohort or due to gain a first-class UK degree or equivalent.
- Applicants with Master’s degree qualifications should have achieved a distinction or provide high-performance evidence that will lead to a distinction.
- Applicants with multiple standalone Master’s degree qualifications must have completed a distinction in the one most relevant to their Ph.D. study.
- Applicants with degrees from overseas institutions/universities are strongly urged to determine if their scores/grades are equivalent to the relevant eligibility criteria.
How to apply
- Candidates are encouraged to make a statement of purpose of at least 1000 words.
- When completing the application, applicants must select the option for the President’s Ph.D. Scholarship under the funding section.
- The candidate must submit additional documentation as required by the department.
- Applicants may apply online through the official website.
Checkout this opportunity to Study in Japan. Read this World Forum for Democracy 2022 | France