Applications are open for the John Thompson Scholarship 2024 by DCU Business School. The scholarship was formed by the DCU Business School and the family and friends of the late John Thompson to honor his memory. Mr. John Thompson is one of Ireland’s leading newspaper executives. This DCU Business School John Thompson scholarship is open to an international student who wants to pursue a master’s in the Digital Marketing field. Now, you can pursue your higher studies in Ireland through this business school scholarship 2024.
John Thompson Scholarship 2024 in Ireland is a partially funded scholarship for international students. The DCU Business School scholarship will cover the full tuition fee for one EU or non-EU student every year. As the scholarship is only for the digital media field, this MSc in Digital Marketing was created to help students understand how new and digital technologies can change consumer behavior. The DCU Scholarship for Digital Marketing will equip students with the creative knowledge to connect and engage with consumers using digital techniques and channels. The scholarship will provide a good insight into the importance of continuous upskilling in the field of digital marketing.
As we all know, digital marketing is one of the most demanded and important fields nowadays. Digital marketing has the ability to reach audiences from every part of the world, and users can generate revenue through these demanded fields. Mr. John Thompson is one of the renowned personalities in this field, so this international scholarship in commemoration of him can help other students mark their name in this field. Mr. John Thompson has a career of almost 30 years in business, and he was instrumental in launching and developing some of Ireland’s most successful and enduring publications, including The Sunday World, U Magazine and The Irish Farmers Journal.
This DCU John Thompson scholarship aims to foster connections between digital marketing and online journalism. The scholarship program encourages graduates of journalism, business, and more diverse educational backgrounds to study and learn digital marketing study, which is combined with an appreciation of media and online journalism. The scholarship will help students understand the theory behind many digital marketing techniques and practices. Scholarship recipients will also get exposure to many popular industry technologies. They will get a great understanding of digital marketing, which is continuously evolving. This article will explain details about this DCU scholarship program, its benefits and the application process.
More information about the DCU Scholarship in Ireland 2024:
- Eligible Field: Digital Marketing
- Duration: Up to two years
- Country: Ireland
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: July 30, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for the John Thompson Scholarship 2024 in Ireland:
- Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a good knowledge of English.
- Students must have a first-class bachelor’s Degree.
- Additionally, applicants applying for the scholarship must have an interest in and understanding of marketing, media, business, and journalism.
- Furthermore, applicants must meet the academic and entry requirements of the MSc Digital Marketing program.
- Applicants must have already applied to the MSc Digital Marketing program at DCU Business School to be eligible for this scholarship.
Benefits of the DCU John Thompson Scholarship 2024 in Europe:
- John Thompson Scholarship 2024 will provide a full waiver in the tuition fees of the selected student.
- Students will get exposure to cutting-edge research, industry practice, academic rigour, and applied workshops and projects.
- An opportunity to learn from experienced international and Irish experts from industry.
- Chance to get practical experience in areas such as data analytics, visualization, digital advertising, communication, and digital marketing strategy.
- An opportunity to study in Europe and explore European culture.
- It is a chance for international students to practically learn about today’s most demanded fields and skills.
- Statement of Motivation and suitability for the DCU scholarship (maximum 250 words).
- Copy of academic transcript/proof of final degree award