Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
OPEC Internship Program for University Students 2022
Here is another internship opportunity for university students. Applications are open for the OPEC internship 2022. The OPEC Fund is offering an internship program that allows students of diverse academic backgrounds to experience working with an international organization.
Interns are assigned to different departments/units based on their interests and qualifications, and based on departmental needs. This OPEC internship offers opportunities to focus on one or more of the following: public sector operations; commercial and private sector financing operations; subsidies; Financial management; Risk management; strategic planning and economic services; internal audit; human Resources; administration; communication; juridical services; and information technology.
Details on OPEC Internship Program for university students
- Financial coverage: Fully Funded
- Funded type: Fully founded
- Deadline: Different
- Open to: All countries
Eligibility Criteria of the OPEC Internship Program for university students
- Applicants must be between the age of 19-25.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate program (completed at least two years) or a graduate program. Alternatively, applicants can be recent graduates, who have graduated a maximum of one year prior to the application deadline.
- Applicants must be proficient in English. Knowledge of an additional language (eg French, Spanish, Arabic) will be a positive point.
- Computer skills in standard software applications (Microsoft Office).
- Applicants must be interested in the work of the OPEC Fund.
- They must be able to demonstrate cultural awareness.
- Able to demonstrate the core values of the OPEC Fund (integrity, empowerment, excellence, innovation, community).
Job/Internship Description on OPEC Internship Program for university students
Work assignments may include:
Redaction of documents.
Organize the information.
Help employees in their daily work.
Benefits of OPEC Internship Program for university students
Here are some benefits of the OPEC internship program for university students:
- The internship program lasts between two and six months and is designed to provide a framework to support students assigned to any department of the OPEC Fund so that the focus remains on enriching the student experience.
- Provide an immersive experience for students to gain practical work experience for an international organization.
- Give students an opportunity to understand the vision, mission, and related values of the OPEC Fund.
Checkout this opportunity to Study in Japan. Read this MEXT Ritsumeikan APU Japanese Government Scholarship 2022
Other details of OPEC Internship Program for university student
Applicants must submit:
The online application forms.
A Curriculum Vitae (CV).
A copy of their university diploma or equivalent, or an original letter of confirmation from a university/school certifying that the applicant is/was an undergraduate student.
A copy of your most recent college transcripts, showing cumulative GPA or equivalent.
A short statement in English (about 150-250 words) that describes your motivation for applying.