Applications for the Turkish Government Scholarship 2023 are now being accepted from all around the world. Undergraduate, graduate, and doctorate degree programs in various disciplines, including engineering, medicine, law, science, and the arts, are all eligible for these scholarships in Turkey. Turkish scholarship is one of the most famous and competitive scholarships available worldwide. It is a chance open to all qualified international students from all nations.
The Turkey Government Scholarship 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship program given by the Government of Turkey for overseas students. The Turkey scholarship application procedure is free, so students do not have to worry about the price or other costs associated with studying overseas. There is no application cost for the Turkish Government Scholarship for overseas students. The government sponsors Turkiye Burslari Scholarships; consequently, all expenditures linked to studying abroad will be covered, with no need to pay application fees, tuition fees, lodging, and health insurance coverage. In addition, students will also get a monthly stipend for a limited term.
This fully funded Scholarship gives a significant chance for students to acquire access to the high-quality education offered by Turkish universities. Many of these universities are regarded as the finest in the world. It will be a unique experience; Turkey scholarships will create new academic and career prospects for overseas students. Not restricted to that, students will also engage and learn with students from other backgrounds and cultures. It will foster cultural interaction and allow students to establish a network of like-minded people. In addition, the Turkey Burslari scholarship also gives students a chance to engage in Turkish culture and society. Furthermore, this scholarship program also helps students develop their language abilities, which will be advantageous for their academic and career objectives. Moreover, students will also receive an opportunity to study the Turkish language one-year free language course. It is a fantastic opportunity, so you must start the application process now!
The international Scholarship applies for admission at multiple colleges under Turkiye scholarships. You need to complete one application form for a Turkey government scholarship and include university options and course/program choices in the same form. The term of the Turkey Burslai Scholarships is the duration of the degree program. There are numerous more government-funded scholarships, such as Chinese government scholarships, Fulbright scholarships, Stipendium Hungaricum scholarships, Romanian government scholarships, Sweden government scholarships, and Ireland government scholarships. Whether you are a student wishing to study in Turkey or just exploring your choices, the Turkey Burslari scholarship is worth considering. It gives a terrific opportunity to learn in one of the world’s most historically and culturally rich nations while obtaining financial help. So take this opportunity to study in Turkey and apply for the fully financed Turkey government scholarship before the time closes. Further details are available below.
Turkey Government Scholarship Application Summary
- Scholarship Location: Turkey
- Scholarship Package: Fully Funded
- Undergraduate Program: Four years
- Master’s Program: Two to three years
- Doctoral Program: Three to four years
- Deadline: 02/20/2023
Turkey Government Scholarship Benefits
- The scholarship provides an application fee exemption, which means you can study for free in Turkey.
- University and program placement, tuition fee waiver.
- Students will receive a monthly stipend.
- Round-trip return ticket for international travel.
- Free health insurance.
- Free accommodation.
- One year of the Turkish language course.
- Participation in social and cultural events.
- Become a part of the Turkiye Burslari alumni network.
Turkey Government Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have attained a minimum of 70% in intermediate or high school.
- The minimum required academic achievement for master’s and doctoral applicants is 75%.
- The academic requirement for Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy) applicants is a minimum of 90%.
- Students must be under 21 years of age for undergraduate programs.
- International students applying for the postgraduate program must be under 30 years old.
- Under 35 years of age for doctoral programs.
- Citizens of all countries (except Turkey) are eligible for Turkey Burslari Scholarship Program.
- Graduates or applicants who can graduate at the end of the current academic year can also apply.
- Researchers and academic programs are offered.
Turkey Government Scholarship Required Documents
- Recommendation letter
- English Language Proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Plan (PhD applicants)
- Degree/diploma certificate
How to Apply
- Applications can only be made individually through the online portal.
- Click on the apply now button below to apply to the Turkey scholarship online application.
- Register yourself using a valid email. Applicants can also follow the step-by-step process guide video provided above.
- Applicants must log in to their accounts and add personal information, academic background, social activities and other required information to apply for scholarships in Turkey.
- Before applying, applicants must make sure they meet the eligibility criteria for the Turkey government scholarship.
- Applicants must upload the necessary documents for the application system.
- Applications delivered by mail, courier or hand will not be accepted.
- Applicants must choose the universities and programs in the application form. There is no need for a separate form for the university.
- The scholarship includes scholarships and university placement at the same time. Applicants will be located in a university and program among the preferences they choose in the application system.