Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
University of Sussex MBA Scholarship in UK 2022
Students seeking an opportunity to study in the UK have a chance to fulfil their dream. Applications are open for the University of Sussex MBA Scholarship in the UK 2022. Graduate students who want to pursue MBA abroad can apply for a scholarship offered by the University of Sussex. The scholarships are offered for international students from all countries and regions.
The University of Sussex offers postgraduate scholarships each year for international students worldwide. Students will receive £1,500 to £10,000 as their tuition fee. This is an excellent opportunity to explore the UK and study at a renowned international university in England. Students who have successfully secured good grades in their undergraduate degree and have work experience in management can apply for the University of Sussex MBA Scholarship.
Details about the University of Sussex MBA Scholarship
Country: United Kingdom
Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Eligibility Criteria of the University of Sussex MBA Scholarship
Here are the eligibility criteria for the University of Sussex MBA Scholarship:
- Applicants must be international students.
- They must have an excellent academic record.
- Applicants must have received an offer letter from Sussex
- University for MBA program.
- Must hold a degree in senior management or have work experience in
- the relevant field.
- Applicant must submit an English proficiency certificate.
- If the applicant cannot provide an IELTS certificate, they can
- take a pre-season English language course to complete the proficiency
- Three years of work experience is required for this MBA scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria of the University Of Strathclyde Asylum Seeker Scholarship
- To qualify for an asylum-seeker scholarship, applicants must first apply for, and receive an offer of admission to an undergraduate degree program at University and meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must have discretionary or limited leave to remain in the UK, be a dependent of someone with discretionary or limited leave to remain as a result of an application for refugee status, or they have parent/guardian have submitted an asylum application and not yet received a decision from the Home Office on that application.
Applicants must be unable to access mainstream UK student funding due to their immigration status
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer or have ‘decision pending’ status from the university.
- Applicants are required to meet any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Applicants must be a student already enrolled on a full-time undergraduate degree at university.
- All applicants must have to show a financial need and an inability to secure those funds from public sources, personal savings, and/or family support (including parental or partner support).
Benefits of the University of Sussex MBA Scholarship
A chance to explore the international standards of England’s
education system. Here are the benefits of the University of Sussex MBA Scholarship in the UK:
- Students will receive up to £10,000 that can be used for tuition fees only.
- Opportunity to study in one of the top universities in the UK.
Checkout this opportunity to Study in Japan. Read this MEXT Ritsumeikan APU Japanese Government Scholarship 2022
Required Documents of the University of Sussex MBA Scholarship
- Personal statement.
- Academic transcripts.