Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
University Of Waikato International Excellence Scholarships 2022
There is no application deadline mentioned on the University of Waikato Scholarships page, So Applications 2022 can be submitted at any time.
University of Waikato International Scholarship 2022 is announced for International Students to Study in New Zealand. This New Zealand Scholarship 2022 program is available for Undergraduate to Postgraduate degree programs at the University of Waikato. Don’t miss this Funded International Scholarship 2022 during this covid-19 period.
The University of Waikato is presenting an International Excellence Scholarship for international students from selected countries to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate (program offered, research) courses. The International Excellence Scholarship was built by the University of Waikato in 2015 to promote education and promote talented youngsters who are applying for their first undergraduate degree. Candidates with outstanding educational accomplishments and the aptitude to become worldwide representatives for the University of Waikato will be granted an International Excellence Scholarship of equivalent to NZD$ 10,000.
International Excellence Scholarship
The scholarship program is exclusively for university fees, applicants must first register for a student visa and pay for their first year’s fees; once the admissions phase is terminated, the funds will be converted to university fees. The scholarship is non-refundable to candidates and is available for 1 year from the deadline indicated in the scholarship place. Before registering for the scholarship, read all of the specific criteria, including the qualifications, eligibility requirements, and the University of Waikato’s and scholarship’s essential relevant terms & conditions. So, what do you have to lose? Apply now to study in a world-class setting by moving down the cursor.
There are about 150 Degree programs for Short Courses, Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree program. Please check the official subject page for details about all available degree programs.
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences
- Te Huataki Waiora – School of Health
- Te Kura Toi Tangata – School of Education
- Te Piringa – Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Maori and Indigenous Studies
- School of Science
- School of Engineering
- Waikato Management School
Also read GRIFFITH Scholarship in Australia.
University Of Waikato International Excellence Scholarships 2022 details
Host Country: Study in New Zealand
Host University: University of Waikato, New Zealand
Scholarships Offered By: University of Waikato
Scholarships Coverage: Funded | Partial Funded
Degree Level: Undergraduate / Bachelors, and Masters (MS / M.Phil), and Ph.D. Programs in all Fields.
University Of Waikato International Excellence Scholarships 2022 benefits
International Excellence Scholarship in New Zealand 2022 advantages:
International Excellence Scholarship in New Zealand 2022 of up to NZD$ 10,000 will be given straight to the student’s university fees.
Enroll at one of New Zealand’s leading higher education institutions.
University Of Waikato International Excellence Scholarships 2022 eligibility
Candidates must fulfill the following General criteria to avail of this University of Waikato Scholarship for International Students for their study in New Zealand.
Pakistan, USA, Canada, Brazil, Columbia, Mexico, Chile, Ecuador, Germany, UK, France, Norway, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Bhutan, Mongolia, Nepal, Maldives, Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Iran, Jordan, Kenya, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mauritius.
- You should not be engaged in any University of Waikato course or diploma.
- All applicants must be enrolling at the University of Waikato for the 1st time to register in an undergraduate or postgraduate course.
- The duration of study must be a full-time degree course lasting at least twelve months.
- The fee should not have been submitted at the moment of registration.
- Candidates should satisfy the University of Waikato’s English language prerequisite.
- After receiving the grant, candidates must live in New Zealand, and the scholarship applicant cannot study higher than 50percent of a total of the online courses.
- Exchange program students are not eligible for the New Zealand scholarship.
- The candidate should not be supported by a funding enterprise.
- The applicant should have a least grade average of B+.
- IELTS or TOEFL scores are necessary for English language competence.
University Of Waikato International Excellence Scholarships 2022 required documents
The List Of Documents Is Given Below:
- Filled University of Waikato Scholarship Application form for applying.
- The highest degree diploma verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- For Short Training Program Scholarships applicants, Please check the official documents requirements.
- Undergraduates Scholarships program applicants: High School degree diploma (or above)
- Masters opportunities applicants: Bachelor’s degree diploma (or above)
- Ph.D. Scholarships program applicants: Masters degree diploma (or above)
- The highest degree Transcript verified with official stamps should be uploaded.
- For Short Training Program Scholarships, Please check the official documents requirements.
- Bachelors opportunities applicants: High School degree transcript (or above)
- Masters Scholarships program applicants: Bachelor’s degree Transcripts (or above)
- Ph.D. Scholarships program applicants: Masters degree Transcripts (or above)
- Recommendation /Reference letters
- A study or research plan.
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
- A Passport Scan is required
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
How to Apply
Students have to Apply Completely Online by Creating an Account on University of Waikato Admission Portal. Fill out the application and scholarship form for the University of Waikato, according to the requirements, upload all the required documents and submit the application.