The University of South Korea provides scholarships for international students from around the world. The UST Scholarship is offered for Masters and PhD programs. The UST scholarship in South Korea is one of the top and most prestigious scholarships in South Korea. If you want to pursue higher studies in South Korea, this is one of the best opportunities for you.
The University of Science & Technology South Korea is one of the top universities worldwide and has always been in the top rank of 100 Universities. UST has almost 32 institutions covering different research areas in medicine, engineering, sciences and other areas. The UST scholarship is one of the most highly paid scholarships in South Korea. Almost all academic fields are available to study at the University of Science & Technology. The University of Science and Technology was established in 2003, providing quality education to all national and international students. South Korea provides quality education to students and is the best place to pursue higher studies. South Korea is rich in cultural values and supports a diverse community, so international students worldwide can study there peacefully. Nowadays, Korean universities are highly in demand due to their excellent education system, and this UST scholarship is a chance for you to enter this diverse country.
Scholarships from the Republic of South Korea are the best chance for students to study, live in and explore South Korea. South Korea has become a dream for every student due to its excellent education system. This UST scholarship will help students to fulfil their dream and become a part of an international institute without any financial burden. Every year, UST offers 300 scholarships in South Korea for Pakistani students and other international students. These 300 awards allow excellent students to build their future and start their careers in South Korea. The UST scholarship 2023 will cover all necessary expenses to complete your studies in South Korea. So, this scholarship has made it easier for international students to study in South Korea.
UST Scholarship in South Korea Details
- Degree level: Master & Ph.D
- Eligible countries: Both international and overseas students are eligible
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Country: South Korea
- Deadline: May 15, 2023
UST Scholarship in South Korea Fields of Study
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Science of Measurement
- Industrial Technology
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Medical Physics
- Nano Science
- Food Biotechnology
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Ocean Science
- Bio-Analytical Science
UST Scholarship in South Korea Benefits
- The UST scholarship in South Korea will provide an amount of KRW 2,500,000 per semester to cover the tuition fee.
- The UST scholarship will provide a monthly Stipend of KRW1200 for Master’s students.
- The UST scholarship in South Korea will provide a monthly stipend of KRW1600 for Ph.D. students.
- The Scholarship in South Korea will also cover comprehensive medical insurance, accidental insurance, E-library and counseling expenses.
- Opportunity to study at a top university in South Korea.
- Explore Korean culture and live in South Korea.
UST Scholarship in South Korea Eligibility
- Applicants from every part of the world can apply.
- Korean citizens cannot apply for this scholarship.
- To be eligible for a Master’s degree, a bachelor’s degree is compulsory.
- To apply for a PhD degree, the applicant must have a master’s degree, or an equivalent degree is compulsory.
- International students must have good health to apply for international scholarships.
- Applicants should have high motivation and leadership skills.
UST Scholarship in South Korea Documents to Apply
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- An attested transcript of the Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- An attested transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendations.
- English Proficiency Certificate like IELTS, TOEFL
HOW TO APPLY
- To access the application system, applicants must register for an account on the UST website.
- The required fields on the application form should be filled out by applicants.
- The applicant must submit the necessary paperwork.
- The applicant must properly complete and submit all required paperwork.