Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
CDU International Scholarships in Australia
Deadline: June 30, 2022
Star scholarship opportunities are here with another excellent opportunity to study in Australia. CDU International Scholarships start your journey to study in Australia. Outstanding and motivated undergraduate and graduate students seeking an opportunity to study abroad must not miss this chance. Charles Darwin University offers different scholarships and awards to international students to pursue BS and Master’s programs; the scholarships will cover a part of the student’s tuition fee. Starting from Vice Chancellor’s high achiever scholarship will cover 25% to 50% tuition fee for the duration of the program, a separate application is required to apply for this award.
Moreover, CDU global excellence scholarship will provide 50% coverage of tuition fees for the first year and 10% for subsequent years. Next is the global leader’s scholarship that will cover 25% tuition fee for the first year and 10% for the rest. CDU International College Pathway Scholarship will also provide a 15% to 20% tuition fee waiver depending on the program and course. These scholarships do not require a separate application. There are many other CDU International Scholarships, and students should check if they are keen to study in one of the top-ranked universities in Australia. Charles Darwin University is a public university with almost 20,000 students registered on eleven campuses for different programs from 55 nationalities. The university also launched an online learning initiative, and hundreds of people have enrolled and completed online learning. The university achieved five-star results. CDU is known for its agriculture and environmental studies, business, engineering, law and paralegal studies. Study at one of the best universities with excellent facilities to provide students with a lifelong experience. If you face any problem or issue, you can contact the faculty for the best guidance regarding the issue. Also apply to University Of Waikato International Excellence Scholarships 2022
Also read City Law School Scholarship
Details about the CDU International Scholarships in Australia
- Country: Australia
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
Eligibility Criteria of the CDU International Scholarships in Australia
Here are the eligibility criteria for the CDU International Scholarships in Australia:
- Applicants must meet the university’s requirements and the English language test requirement.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum requirement set by the specific award.
- Applicants must be international students visiting on a student visa.
- Applicants can not avail of any other scholarship or award along with this one.
- They must maintain an overall GPA of 4.5 with no course failed.
- Enroll in a full-time program.
Benefits of the CDU International Scholarships in Australia
Here are the benefits of the CDU International Scholarships 2022:
- 25% of the tuition fee will be covered, 10% extra will be provided for the 1st semester under the global leader scholarship.
- Vice Chancellor’s high achiever award will provide 25% to 50% tuition fee for the duration of the whole program.
- Global excellence scholarship will provide a 50% tuition fee for the first year and 10% for the subsequent years.
Required Documents for the CDU International Scholarships in Australia
- A CV
- Two reference
- A statement of 500 words explaining why you deserve this award.