Be the first to get our daily update, connect with us
Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship | Study in USA
Deadline: 06 July 2022
Applications are invited for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 in United States for Australian Students. All Australian Students who want to study their Research Degree from USA are encouraged to apply. Candidates who want to pursue their Master Degree or PhD Degree in USA have precious chance. Fulbright Fully Funded Scholarship is available for students to study in USA Free of Cost for academic session of 2022-23.
The organization is activating this free education program for the citizens of Australia and has the goal to support their postgraduate, postdoctoral or professional scholar programs in the United States.
Australian-American Fulbright Commission was established by Senator J. William Fulbright in 1946. It is the largest educational exchange program in the world, operating in over 160 countries. In the U.S., you have all the possibilities to complete your education in a proper manner with the support of experienced teachers and researchers.
This is most prestigious and best scholarship provided by Government of Canada. So, don’t miss this amazing opportunity. Canada Vanier Scholarship will cover all the expenses to study Free in Canada.
The duration of this award is for three years. Hence, Masters leading to PhD required more funding after Masters. You can contact Professors for more funding or can apply for other scholarship opened in selected university.
Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship Details
- Offered by: National Indigenous Australians Agency
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: Australia
- Award country: United States
- Deadline: 06 July 2022.
Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship Benefits
Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 in USA is a Full Free Scholarship for Australian Students to continue their Postgraduate Degree Programs in USA. Details of the covered expenses is given below:
- Monthly stipend (for scholar awards) or Monthly stipend based on the cost of living in the city of the host institution (for postgraduate/postdoctoral awards)
- Round-trip, economy class airfare directly to and from the scholar’s home city and the city of the host institution
- Establishment allowance – if applicable
- Dependent allowance – if applicable
- Health & Accident Insurance (ASPE) – valued at up to USD$100,000 (for the scholar only)
- Access to established professional networks – alumni and other international collaborative groups
- Orientation and enrichment opportunities – in Australia and the U.S.
- Extensive support – from the Commission as well as U.S. organizations
- Media and publicity support.
Checkout this opportunity Albukhary International University Scholarship
Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship Eligibility
- Applicants must be Australian citizens (by birth or nature)
- Applicants cannot hold dual U.S.-Australian citizenship or U.S. permanent residence (green card)
- Applicants must be residing in Australia at the time of application (Exception: Applicants serving in the Armed Forces abroad, Australian diplomats stationed abroad) Applicants who are on leave / working at the time of application You can also apply now.
- Applicants have not yet begun study or research in the United States.
- Australian applicants applying for this cycle, if successful, start their program between 1 August 2023 and 31 May 2024.
- Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree or equivalent at the time of application. Postgraduate applicants will also be eligible in the last semester of their undergraduate degree (good academic status remains). Post-doctoral candidates will also be considered if they can provide a letter from their advisor stating that they will be pursuing a PhD before the proposed program begins.
- Undergraduate students have yet to graduate – please upload a university transcript of your academic performance showing the credit points you have earned.
- Postgraduate applicants applying for degrees will be required to take the GRE test as required by the host institution. Successful applicants will be provided with a voucher to cover the cost of the test.
- Applicants whose primary language is not English may be required to provide language proficiency test results at the time of application.
Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship Required Documents
- A project statement
- A personal statement
- A resume/CV
- Letter of Invitation (unless you are a degree seeking student)
- PDF copies of your academic transcripts, passport or birth certificates. These do not need to be certified.
Checkout this opportunity KAUST VSRP Internship Program 2022 – Fully Funded
How to apply
- There is an Online Application Process to apply for Fulbright Indigenous Scholarship 2023 in USA. Visit the Official anouncement Link for more details about application process.
Postgraduate applicants should download the POSTGRADUATE INFORMATION ATTACHMENT for postgraduate-specific information.
Please see the APPLICANT INFORMATION page for general information regarding Fulbright qualities, eligibility requirements, award conditions, interview processes and our FAQ PAGE for answers to commonly asked questions.
|Current Australian PhD students seeking to undertake research as a Visiting Student Researcher for 4 – 10 months.|
|Individuals who have completed their PhD in the past 5 years or who will have their PhD conferral before the proposed date of departure seeking to undertake postdoctoral research for 3 – 10 months.|
|Academics (at associate or full professorial level) and mid-career professionals (with an undergraduate qualification and minimum 10 years work experience) seeking to undertake research and/or training at one institute/university in the United States for 3 – 4 months.|