Université de Montréal is inviting applicants for Montreal University Scholarship in Canada for BS, MS & PHD to All Nationality Holders across the world. Canada is the Northern Part of the United States of America and Providing Permanent Residency every year to many people. This university is one of the Premium University in Canada that provides Quality Education at a reasonable cost to Domestic & International Students. Montreal University Ranked #4 in Canada and #73 in the world.
Also Apply for Study in Canada Without IELTS | 2022
It is the 2nd Largest Country in Canada having 35,500 International Students. You can apply for PR here in Canada and as well you can do a PART TIME job here during your Study in Canada. Université de Montréal in Canada has 600 Different Courses, So you’re sure to find the one you’re looking for. Read How To Apply For Canadian Immigration Permanent Resident.
Also Apply for
- Knight-Hennessy Scholars Program at Stanford University
- Natural Resources Canada Postdoctoral Research Program
- Global Korea Scholarship 2022-2023
Check, How To Study in Canada Without IELTS 2021. The goal of this new Scholarship program is to help the Best Talent From Around the World. Start Your Journey today. See Yourself at Concordia. 78.2% Acceptance Rate. Scholarships, bursaries, and various types of awards help lower the cost of university education for bachelor’s degrees, master’s degrees. Read the details below.
Montreal University Scholarship in Canada Details
- Country: Canada
- University: Université de Montréal
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st Feb / September 1st Annually
List of Study Programs
- Administration And Management Sciences
- Arts And Music
- Economics And Politics
- Environment And Sustainable Development
- Environmental Planning And Design
- Fundamental And Applied Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Information And Communications Technologies
- Life Sciences
- Literature And Languages
- Social Sciences
- Social Sciences And Social Action
- Teaching And Education Sciences
- Theology And Religious Sciences
Also Apply for Universite Paris-Saclay Scholarships
Montreal University Scholarship in Canada Benefits
This Canadian scholarship will only cover your Tuition Fee at a specific rate. The amount of scholarship coverage only depends upon your previous Academic % of marks.
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
$9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits).
$19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
Also Apply for Airbus Global Graduate Program
Montreal University Scholarship in Canada Eligibility
- Who hold a study permit and who are neither permanent residents nor Canadian citizens.
- Who will be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies
- Who will not benefit from another form of tuition fee exemption through another policy. For example, French and Belgian Francophone students already benefit from this type of exemption.
How To Apply
Before completing the application form, make sure you respect the application deadlines and check the admissions requirements for the study programs of your interest. To Apply Please Visit Montreal University Scholarship in Canada.