The UNESCO Internship program is an incredible chance to brighten your career. UNESCO internships allow students to enhance their academic and technical knowledge through practical work. All the science, education, and culture students are highly encouraged to apply for this incredible learning experience. It gives students hands-on experience in UNESCO’s key areas. The United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization internship helps internees explore the organization’s mandate, programs, and key goals. In addition, completing relevant work assignments increases academic understanding. These work projects will assist internees in preparing for their eventual profession.
The most pleasing thing about the UNESCO internship is that candidates with no experience can also apply. International students from all around the world can apply for this UN Internship program. UNESCO allows students to participate in an environment with diversified mindsets and develop themselves at their best. United Nations enables young students to make their careers clear and be non-vulnerable in a changing environment. It helps every one to get easy access to quality-oriented education. This internship provides practical work experience to candidates in UNESCO’s priority areas. This internship also improves academic knowledge through the fulfillment of relevant work assignments. These work assignments help candidates prepare for their future careers. Most importantly, it is the best workplace for all genders because there is no gender discrimination. This internship can be a starting point of success for students eager to pursue future careers in the relevant fields.
Furthermore, the best thing about UNESCO is that it is the finest place to work for both men and women since it has a zero-tolerance policy for any form of harassment. UNESCO promotes international cooperation among diverse populations to promote unity. Through this internship program, UNESCO aims to achieve the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development’s sustainable development goals. It claims that while political and economic systems would not assure humanity’s survival, peace based on social solidarity will.
The UNESCO internship program aims to create a varied cultural community dedicated to advancing progress in various areas. Therefore, young minds are urged to apply for this UN internship program to help the institute realize its aim of capturing international students and engaging them in various activities to make UNESCO a worldwide professional skills driver. In this context, UNESCO is constantly developing educational tools and methodologies to assist people in living in an environmentally friendly horizon devoid of religious, racial, ethnic, or cultural hatred and tolerance. The duration of the UNESCO internship program is 2 to 6 months.
Internships allow students to work with people of different opinions, cultures, and economic and political backgrounds. Young people are encouraged to join the UN internship program to involve international students in activities to make UNESCO a global skills driver. Further, it works as a school of ideas, ensuring the free flow of knowledge sharing. There is also no requirement of IELTS/TOEFL for the UNSECO internship.
UNESCO Internship Program Application Summary
- Program Duration: The duration of the UNESCO internship program ranges from 2 to 6 months.
UNESCO Internship Program Benefits
Get started on your application now. Wait! The advantages of the UNESCO internship program must be examined. This section contains information.
- Candidates will be able to improve their professional skills.
- This internship provides interns an opportunity to work under professional experts.
- It offers opportunities for internees to work in the best international organizations.
- UNESCO will provide limited insurance against disability, risk of illness, or death during the internship program.
- These internships are an excellent chance to boost your CVS.
UNESCO Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
Submit your application for the UNESCO Internship Program if you want to begin a career in education, science, or culture. To be sure you qualify for this internship program, check the prerequisites and criteria before beginning your application.
- Candidates must be of 20 years at the time of application.
- When applying, candidates must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- The candidate’s degree must not be 12 months older when applying.
- Candidates should have excellent written and spoken English or French language.
- Candidates must have excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- The candidate must be a team player and adapt to an international working environment.
- Candidate should be good at interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates must provide a medical certificate indicating they are fit to work before starting their internship. A qualified medical practitioner should issue medical Certificates.
- Candidate must provide their ID/Certificate of Enrollment/Diploma (if they have just recently graduated).
Complete the application form, along with other documents.
- Letter of motivation.
- Academic Records.
- Previous degree certificates.
- Official Academic Transcripts.
- Copy of ID or Passport.
- Valid Visa.
- Medical Insurance proof.
- Medical certificate to indicate you are fit.
- Diploma or Academic Certificate as proof of graduation.
Also Read AYFN Winter Japan Cultural Camp 2023
How to Apply
- The applicants have to apply online through the UNESCO website. Click on the apply now button below.
- Provide all your detailed personal information, e.g., name, address, date of birth, country, etc.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- Candidates should fill in all details correctly.
- Complete your application carefully.
- UNESCO will contact the successful applicants after recruitment.
Make sure you have the below-listed documents ready before applying:
- The motivation letter and resume should be ready before filling out the application form.
- Ensure the candidate’s contact details are valid in the next six months.
- Candidates can only use either English or French in applying.
- Candidates must provide an unofficial French or English translation of their documents if they are outside these languages.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application for this program.
- Even if the candidates are eligible, there is no guarantee of their placement.
- The candidate’s application will be further accessed by UNESCO managers worldwide and stay in the UNESCO internship portal for six months.
- UNESCO responds to only some candidates. If the candidate is selected, they will be contacted directly by the manager. If they do not receive any update within six months, their application has not been successful.